Transaction Experience Thread

Thunderheads

• 2 months later...

So recently I had issues with @Ump0000

On Sunday we negotiated a price for the black Douglas shins and CP, he sent me his address and completed a PayPal payment. Immediately after, he sent me a new message claiming both his UE account and Paypal were "hacked." Thankfully I hadn't sent the package out yet so I refunded his payment. 

Not only is it highly doubtful that someone hacked both accounts and negotiated with me in real time, but I also hear other people have had issues with this guy. I strongly encourage everyone else not to deal with him. This isn't what this site is about and we don't need the integrity of this forum compromised. 

With that said, shoutout to @tbuck18 for an excellent transaction on other equipment. Excellent communication and very easy to work with. Also to everyone else that I've had seamless transactions with, you guys are what makes this site great. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trades with @bhust20 and @BobUmp were wonderful transactions. Once terms were ironed out, items were shipped promptly and were just as advertised. (Special thanks to Bo for including both upper pads as well as the F3 visor!)

I would be confident in doing business with both again. And so should you if given the chance.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, spiffdawg7 said:

Great transaction with @Ump0000

Great communication and fast shipping.  I can't wait to get my Douglas Shin guards on Monday!

Congrats! I knew that those would go fast. If I didn't like my F3's so much I'd have jumped on them!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/8/2021 at 4:48 PM, ATXBlue said:

Put another one on the board for @wolfe_man... I am now the proud owner of a Force3 Defender mask. If he has something you want for sale, buy it. 

Thanks!

@ATXBlue is a great buyer also! Prompt payment and communication. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had a transaction with @Ump0000.

I paid immediately with PayPal.

He told me he would ship it on Tuesday due to Monday being a holiday.

He didn't ship it until Saturday.  Piss poor customer service on his part.  I won't do business with him again.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2021 at 9:57 PM, Ump0000 said:

Yes, I agree on shipping time. It was crazy week, but nonetheless, I should have shipped sooner. As I said, my apologies for the delayed shipping. 

Listing and selling things either on Ebay, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, or here involves commitment and communication.