Jump to content

ATXBlue

Established Member
  • Posts

    232
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by ATXBlue

  1. Ti for under $180? I’m listening +POS, I’m listening.
  2. Awesome thanks for the info I will reach out.
  3. Looking at a potential move east and trying to get the lay of the land. Would love to talk to anyone in the area that does youth and HS ball.
  4. Like always, the Mad man is correct. Honig’s customer service cited high MOQs and COGs as what has driven them out of the pad game.
  5. Personally not a fan of the AS pads, but I know others are. Also looked at Belgard but I won’t be calling much this fall so not sure I can justify $100. I was on “Pat leave” when the last TW pads were being sold so I will have to take that up with my son once he learns to say more than “ball”.
  6. That is an idea I hadn’t really thought of, but then I don’t get to buy new things!
  7. Just heard back from Honig’s customer service and they will no longer be producing tan mask pads. Unsure if this also includes the black as well. We have lost TW and Honig’s this year, are the only tan mask pads left made by the evil “W” empire? Come on Davis let’s see them pads!
  8. ATXBlue

    ...

    Okay okay I’ll get my vice somewhere else…. For the indicators though, are they oversized like the ones on UA? If not I’ve been looking forever for those.
  9. ATXBlue

    ...

    Pics or it didn’t happen
  10. Traditional Defender Mask Play Pack Pro Set with Mask, Accessories & Backpack (force3progear.com) For $127.98: Traditional Defender Mask ($199.95)* Pro Harness ($34.95)* Sun Shield ($29.95)* Bat Backpack ($89.95)* *if purchased individually Use the CODE: BIGSAVE60 Force3 must be comparing promo prices to a @wolfe_man retirement sale
  11. IMO I would do it all on one post but list each item separately. You could offer deals for packaging items together, that usually works well here. Happy selling!
  12. @Razzer unsure if you are aware of this site using your logo... https://www.baseballbucketus.com/
  13. I can’t attach the images because of file size but the big news is a new bucket coming out from F3. There was also a note further down the email about a new feature for the Traditional mask that will be announced on Thursday. bucketheadz rejoice in this news, for the traditional among us we shall wait a little longer.
  14. I’m hoping for the v4 mask as well and by using the box they deliver a mask in, it’s hard to not see it as an easter egg in the email drop.
  15. What do we think it is? Could be a total head fake and be catcher related and not umpire, but a man can dream!
  16. ATXBlue

    Foulball

    I think our disengaged friend is back
  17. you can lock this up @Thunderheads
  18. Anyone have an extra they can/want to offload? If not, anyone interested in ordering one with me from Samurai Gears?
  19. @wolfe_man do you have a pic of it attached to your Mag?
  20. You can actually buy a replacement cage for the MVP for $25 from AS directly and 3.99 for straps from them as well. https://all-starsports.com/collections/helmet-parts/products/mvpacc2
  21. Ill take a look when I get home later today I think I them them in a box somewhere
  22. Alright if you’re gonna twist my arm I’ll meet you in Kyle and take the TW off your hands…
  23. Price drop bump… prices in original listing above have been updated to reflect
  24. Corey Blaser took a shot to the mask in the WBC game tonight and his hat has the scars to prove it…
×
×
  • Create New...