Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 3803 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I don't know but I got home from work today and the video was sitting on my door step. Excellent video and absolutely incredible!!

since they sent it free, you should share the wealth!

• 1 month later...

Anyone know where I can find a copy of the MLB documentary "The Third Team?" I was fortunate enough to see it at ump school back in January but haven't been able to find it on the internet for download or even on Hulu/Netflix. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone can send me a link to the full video. 

This is a link to a 7 page thread from here about 3 months ago:

http://umpire-empire.com/index.php/topic/51609-mlb-network-the-third-team/

There was a lot of discussion there about trying to get a copy of it, not sure if it was resolved and somebody found it or not, but I would start there.

The only way I have found to watch it without MLB network is Hulu. 

The only way I have found to watch it without MLB network is Hulu. 

I know I'm way late on this but I'm searching Hulu Plus now and can't find it. I've also searched the net up and down. Did anyone ever figure out where to watch this outside of MLB network? I'd really love to watch it again. 

This is a link to a 7 page thread from here about 3 months ago:

http://umpire-empire.com/index.php/topic/51609-mlb-network-the-third-team/

There was a lot of discussion there about trying to get a copy of it, not sure if it was resolved and somebody found it or not, but I would start there.

I checked it out and apparently someone had a copy mailed to them. I just e-mailed the customer service department at the MLB shop. Hopefully they can share some great info with me. 

• 2 months later...

can anybody hook me up? really want to watch this.

I still have it on my TIVO. Come on over!

Heres a thought (and bare with me):

Set up a live webcam on your TV and press play and everyone on UE who doesn't have the ability to watch it can watch it via stream. 

I still have it on my TIVO. Come on over! Heres a thought (and bare with me): Set up a live webcam on your TV and press play and everyone on UE who doesn't have the ability to watch it can watch it via stream. I will have to charge a fee of course!

I still have it on my TIVO. Come on over! Heres a thought (and bare with me): Set up a live webcam on your TV and press play and everyone on UE who doesn't have the ability to watch it can watch it via stream. I will have to charge a fee of course!

Of course! You'll be rich!

Of course! You'll be rich!

Hes going to turn into a coach?

• Like 1