Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4693 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was so impressed with the show "3rd team" I emailed the MLB network to let them know how I felt and with my urging to explore more umpire related content. I know that MLB network is  more game/player driven, but here in the off-season, an umpire interest program would find an audience.....

 

I urge you all to do the same.....

 

 'mlbnviewerfeedback@mlb.com'

 

 

After last year, I emailed MLB network about the show and the fact that here in the off season that umpire interest programming would be a great thing....its not like the present December schedule is overwhelming.....I do hope they did a 2013 version and I'm sure it will be met with great response from us all....

 

The December- Jan time frame is ripe for some alternative baseball interest programming............hoping that Justin Klemm can interest them in a "following a student" at the umpire school show!

 

There is a market for programming in this time frame......from WS to spring training......I'm sure we would all watch........ Im going to email MLB network again....

  • Like 2
Posted

Next year on HBO... "Hard Knocks; The Umpire School"

LOL!! LMAO! :spit:

Posted

Next year on HBO... "Hard Knocks; The Umpire School"

LOL!! LMAO! :spit:  

Next year on HBO... "Hard Knocks; The Umpire School"

 

I'd watch it!

I was obviously joking when I posted this. But the more I thought about it, I would totally watch this. Talk aboit must see tv!

Posted

I honestly think there would be a market for a show getting into the fine points of baseball including a rules/ umpiring segment. Not necessarily a show for umpires, but for the pure baseball junkies out there. 

  • Like 2
×
×
  • Create New...