Five mask pads for sale. Price is SHIPPED in the lower 48.
1. Grey mag pads, almost brand new, no fraying or discoloration, 9/10. $45 Sold
2. Another grey mag pads, well used. Some fraying on the straps and feel more broken in. Used by me about 5 times but probably around 2 or 3 years old, 5/10. $30
3. All star FM25 LUC black pads, almost brand new, 9/10. $25
4. Adidas Icon blue pads, have never been on a field, 10/10. $15
5. All Star FM25 vinyl pads, came with my FM25, probably used by a catcher before but still pretty clean, 7/10. $15
If you want more than one, we can make a bundle deal. Also open to trades.
I've seen a lot of umpires take their mask off with their right hand; both partners I've worked with and even high level umpires online.
I thought you weren't supposed to use your right and I personally only use my left hand and would never go right.
But it okay to use your right hand? If you're an evaluator/assigner, would you ding someone for using their right?