Online umpire course

gnhbua93
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4054 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

I'm working on bringing back a new and better version of the Baseball Rules Seminar. I don't have a ETA yet, but it will be incorporated into Umpire-Empire versus a stand alone site and probably have a different name.

BTW it won't be anywhere near that price my goal is < $100.00.

• Like 3

Not for $1000

Yikes

I'm working on bringing back a new and better version of the Baseball Rules Seminar. I don't have a ETA yet, but it will be incorporated into Umpire-Empire versus a stand alone site and probably have a different name.

BTW it won't be anywhere near that price my goal is < $100.00.

Looking forward to it

$1,000 for a online course where you don't even get any field time.

If anyone in Southern California wants help, I am available for $25 an hour.....lol.

To cheap Lou! I'm sure you meant $25 an inning ;)

$1,000 for a online course where you don't even get any field time.

If anyone in Southern California wants help, I am available for $25 an hour.....lol.

To cheap Lou! I'm sure you meant $25 an inning ;)

No...$25 a hour....If you want actual game time then it is $200 and will include a thorough Post Game and a written evaluation.  For $100 extra we will do a video evaluation also. :rollinglaugh:

I was thinking that semper_fi_72 part of the course was the how to not...  and not to do... part of the course :fuel:

HaHa

Yep I don't know how to umpire at all.

That must reflect in my game count and why I only have Fridays off for the next month. :kissass:

I was thinking that semper_fi_72 part of the course was the how to not...  and not to do... part of the course :fuel:

HaHa

Yep I don't know how to umpire at all.

That must reflect in my game count and why I only have Fridays off for the next month. :kissass:

We understand that the smiley is what you do with your assignors.  :angel4:

$1,000? Um... no. What if somebody bought it for you and you could set aside the time to complete it... would you give it a shot? Or are there other issues besides just the cost, like the lack of "on the field" work, etc?

To me, there is no substitute for field work. You get instant feedback and can correct mistakes immediately. I'd rather invest that $ in MidAm camp or Southern camp. This might be good for a small rec league to use as their classroom work, but ya gotta get on the field.

• Like 1

Don't forget 'WOOPLE' :WTF

"umpire at your local high school ($75 per game), or work your way up to NCAA & CIS college games, ($1,000/game) this 8 week online course will lay the foundation."

I need some of these games! :rolleyes: