Ebay finds

catsbackr

Maybe they forgot the decimal and meant $10.00? It's the only logical answer.

MLB Umpire Cap ( New ). Shipped with USPS First Class Package.

Top shelf cap - only if you are a die hard and would like this for autographs or just to have!

"I like my umpire caps like I like my liquor... top shelf."

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

This is something you dont find all the time! Belgard mask?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F113628879248

It reminds me of a Zett, but then he says it's Belgard so I'll assume he knows what he has.  Same guy had a Mizuno 2qa-121 with a Spyder last week for under $90.

It must be an old Belgard mask (mentions it is 1999 model) but those are Mizuno pads (probably from the mask above because he sold the Mizuno mask with Wilson pads) and Belgard strap.  I think he's going to have a hard time moving it, but then it's eBay so all bets are off.

1 hour ago, BretMan said:

Yes, sir. It started at $1000 a few months ago... then disappeared for a while. I noticed it was back a couple days ago maybe.  The thing is, this guy has a lot of old CP's that he has sold for big $$$.  Carlucci for over $600, another black Riddell for $800+, etc.  He knows what he has, but I think the orange is holding this one back.

Oh, and he's just down the road from you in the Dayton area.  You could save on shipping!

18 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

It reminds me of a Zett, but then he says it's Belgard so I'll assume he knows what he has.  Same guy had a Mizuno 2qa-121 with a Spyder last week for under $90.

It must be an old Belgard mask (mentions it is 1999 model) but those are Mizuno pads (probably from the mask above because he sold the Mizuno mask with Wilson pads) and Belgard strap.  I think he's going to have a hard time moving it, but then it's eBay so all bets are off.

Its stuff like this that have me holding onto hope for randomly finding a Shovel.

19 hours ago, BretMan said:

I like it but not for 850!!! or 750 or 150 even!

12 hours ago, JaxRolo said:

I like it but not for 850!!! or 750 or 150 even!

He must have a hidden minimum price, I submitted an offer for $75 and it was rejected immediately. Sorry but its a Wilson gold/platinum with a different logo on it, not worth the money. 

14 hours ago, midtnump said:

He must have a hidden minimum price, I submitted an offer for $75 and it was rejected immediately. Sorry but its a Wilson gold/platinum with a different logo on it, not worth the money. 

I dont know. I still think the orange is kind of nifty! Not $850 nifty though.