-
Posts
271 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
16
Everything posted by Razzer
-
Are the New Smitty Performance Polyspandex the Next New Umpire Pant?
Razzer replied to JimKirk's topic in Umpire Equipment
I just purchased 2 pair of plate and base and I cannot wait to use them. They look and feel great. Even Mrs B said they were better fitting and looking..lol- 379 replies
-
- smitty
- umpire pants
-
(and 4 more)
Tagged with:
-
Honigs was sold around April 25th...The owner in his 70's must have had enough. He basically told his staff at AA he had sold the company and it would only be operating out of CO All the inventory was shipped to the CO location
-
+ pos...your partner is wrong It looks like he cut up a pumpkin for the pads
-
I know a guy who has the pattern...will ask him if he still has it
-
I bag start with 6 baseballs one to the mound and when I get down to 3 I am asking for 2 more ...we have good ball boys up here in my league
-
Not Me I have one in Black
-
If you are a 44R in a suit coat...order the same size for your plate coat because they made to accommodate the cp. Sizing up will be too big
-
My harness is on a few v2 and most guys who upgraded to the v2 just switched my harness over. Some bought a new one.
-
Anyone looking for a harness can email me directly rbumpire37@gmail.com Ray
-
Allan Is your grey or black Ray
-
I have 2 of them both Majestic Black...1 no sleeves the other has
-
Remove glue from behind tackle twill numbers?
Razzer replied to mbkcoach's topic in Umpire Equipment
I do a lot of twill work for my team wear business and from experience it is hard to remove the adhesive. It is going to be even harder on a plate coat. Even removing the number you may never be able to hide the outline and chances are the coat has faded and the outline of the old number will be darker -
I make my own mask harnesses and they are all elastic except for the webbing. No issues putting on or taking off the mask.
-
I was revisiting my X-Wing harness and to be honest it takes more time to make and originally I was asked by a few girls to make a harness that is more like a bra. This is where I am headed with this idea. So I will still keep the same design I have been doing since my old hockey repair days.
-
When I ordered my new shoes I was sent an email telling me Black was out of stock so if you have a limited supply please put me down for a pair Jim.
-
Twofer, Travel Bag and New Balance Plate Shoe Question
Razzer replied to clasonater's topic in Umpire Equipment
I use the ebag 29" mothrload and it is great...I was using the diamond but this is 10 times better and your clothes will not get all wrinkled -
Still plan on offering a few sublimated designs...right now we are having issues with shrinkage when we apply the graphic so more testing is needed
-
You can always do what I did...I just used knee guards from a set of diamond shins It worked great and was easy to do
-
Just saying the Zett does nor work on the Nike Mask neither will the Mizuno shovel unless you cut the throat guard off
-
Not on a Nike mask...I cut my zetts down from the top and now they work
-
For All You Catchers & Soft CP -wearing Dudes, Cyber Monday is Here!
Razzer replied to MadMax's topic in Ump-Attire.com
Now that was entertaining reading- 16 replies
-
- 1
-
-
For All You Catchers & Soft CP -wearing Dudes, Cyber Monday is Here!
Razzer replied to MadMax's topic in Ump-Attire.com
Here are a few sample I am having produced right now. The aim is to make them available after the new year- 16 replies
-
Not designed to wear tight or lose Every umpire has an opinion on that...I like it to fit with no slip and as long as it spins off when I get hit. It is very easy to take and put your mask on too
- 16 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- chest protectors
- cp
- (and 7 more)
-
-
Shovel looks great but the first time you get hit the paint will crack or come off Seen it happen a few times. Not sure what you can do unless you put multiple clear coats on it
