-
Posts
271 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
16
Everything posted by Razzer
-
Love the Honigs Pads on my NIkes
-
Folders are $19.99 USD $5.50 Shipping Folder Set $24.99 + $5.50 Shipping Folder Pencil Writable Card complimentary wristband I will be working on the website or new FB Shop If anyone wishes to order or discuss my products please email me rbumpire37@gmail.com
-
I have new black pads...will post in the am
-
Thanks for the help guys...I am back home in Canada after a long trip to FLA If anyone wants a folder or any other of my products just shoot me an email to rbumpire37atgmail.com
-
I am in NC on my way home to Canada send me an email rbumpire37@gmail.com and I will send you photos Ray
-
Email me rbumpire37@gmail.com
-
I have folders with me at OUTS send an email with your shipping address and I will invoice via PayPal rbumpire37@gmail.com
-
I will entertain a 1 color logo that can be redrawn quickly or a vector file.. Ray
-
Navy Plate Coat 46" Long http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Umpire-baseball-softball-plate-coat-blue-size-46-/191785865739?hash=item2ca754120b:g:pLwAAOSw-zxWnRDq Wilson CP http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Wilson-13-Inch-Baseball-Softball-Umpire-Chest-Protector-Black-/191785842858?hash=item2ca753b8aa:g:2ocAAOSwqYBWnQ5R
-
-
-
I make my own and offer custom name or small logo for $25.00 plus shipping I also give the customer extra harness length for the neck and waist to make it perfect how they want it to fix. You also have a choice of elastic or webbing...IMO the elastic is way better than the nylon webbing and it makes the fit better
-
I also have a British Passport...lol
-
TBH I'm not interested in dealing with the guy...Tried that and he was just arrogant and no nothing from his lawyers yet
-
He can do whatever he wants...even sell his products in Canada
-
UMPLIFE Change Mats are produced in full color and are sublimated for outstanding image quality and durability. We custom design your mat using every colour to match your Associations logo and colors. UMPLIFE Mats are produced on an extremely durable 1/4” 11 oz felt carpet with non - slip rubber backing and black bound edges. Standard mats are 19” x 15” and our UL Pro mat is 24” x 18”. Both sizes will fit nicely into you bad for easy storage. UMPLIFE Mats are attractive and practical and ideal for change rooms or the parking lot to keep umpires feet dry and clean after a hard day on the diamond. UMPLIFE Mats look so great some umpires have ordered more than one mat to use at home or hang on the wall. The perfect gift or memento an umpire can keep for years to come If you would like to order your custom mat please email rbumpire37@gmail.com $28.99 USD Plus Shipping
-
No pocket will be added...I did this in my first prototypes it served no purpose and that is why we have magnets to secure the lineups and writable cards
-
Thanks for all the great feedback guys on the folder...much appreciated and I thank you for using my product. In the Works Ball bags Shirts Belts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Ray
-
Thanks Ken Thousands sold worldwide all thanks to guys like you...Jim and Paul have been great to work with at UA and I am looking forward to having more products made for umpires and sports officials. Have a great Holiday season Ray
-
I live up in Canada and it gets cleaned and stored in Plastic tubs that seal. My gear lives in the garage all winter and I have never had any issues but the cold temperatures helps
-
Takes a week or less from Canada
-
If that happens it is down the road after my stock is depleted. I have mocked it up on a V2 to test but may even build the writable card into the back...not sure yet
-
Tried this with my original concept including off setting them.... V3 will be tested with thinner magnets which is in the works right now Thanks for the feedback, I take on board all suggestions and will always look to make a better product Ray
-
V3 will have no printing on the inside...just my hockey mentality. K.I.S.S is the way forward...lol. Now you just put the lineups on either side
-
If you have some older pads sitting around, cut one open and you will be shocked at how simple they are. TW make a great product but the pads do not work with my face so after trying all the pads on the market...Honigs work for me right of the package on my NIKE Ti mask. The honigs pads are memory foam with a thicker layer of foam glued together and wrapped in a plastic bag covered with leather. They feel great and have worked well for me. I am going to add a gel pad to the inside chin similar to to the Wilson Pads which I think will make the pad even better .
