Jump to content

Razzer

Established Member
  • Posts

    271
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    16

Everything posted by Razzer

  1. I had an email early Wednesday confirming shipping Your order has been shipped and is on its way. This order has a tracking number so you can follow its progress. Thanks for shopping with us. See you soon! Order No. 10101 Placed on Mar 31, 2019
  2. I am too busy to do this right now Not hard to do once you line everything else up
  3. I just had a delivery of one First impressions...not bad Second look at it I would not play road hockey in this rig I could snap this cheap plastic in a few bends Velcro used is worse than the Dollar Stores sells Foam Pad is ok so may use this pad as a project to thin out my Gold Harness sucks
  4. I used the Majestic size charts for the convertible jacket 95% POLY WITH 5% SPANDEX for some give and stretch
  5. Max nailed it Great idea for Canadian Fall Ball...lol The clear dangler will also shatter just like Plexi Glass when a puck hits at the perfect angle You also are stationary when umpiring and just the sound of getting hit would scare the life out of you. As for the bib....they do not work for protection...more for skate cuts and they are hot as hell
  6. Might be an all black version or both We will see how the samples look wear and feel before I make a big order
  7. I will have samples of this convertible jacket Monday I was asked to source the same materials as Majestic from many umpires, I told the factory to use modern lightweight weather proof materials that will work II sent a Majestic jacket as the template so we will see just how it turned out Monday. Photos from factory of the 2 samples I had made
  8. Razzer

    New CP

    You know it Brother
  9. Razzer

    New CP

    Still a Diamond with out arm extensions..lol
  10. MLB have restrictions that must be adhered to and negotiated It will be visible but small
  11. This is the Smitty which is more grey than black and matches the pants
  12. Arik is the world record holder in tire kicking...lol
  13. MiLB guys like it, many not using the F3 mask It will be in MLB next season with lots of interest....they are always the last to know...lol It is a mask harness just different materials that work better and have more comfort with neoprene and elastic...no more poly webbing
  14. simple to do....I will do it to mine when I get some down time. It will not ruin the f3
  15. I found the mock up I did
  16. F3 make a great shin pad for sure and I wear them. I have been taken many a good shot and the occasional bouncer. If I were to change anything on the F3 SP it would be adding an outer plastic ankle guard like the Wilson or Douglas. It would be the best shin pad never made...lol
  17. This is not an MLB Umpire product
  18. If I may reply to who was first I am a hockey guy who once had his hand in everything goaltending. Growing up or Shoulder pads and chest pad were 2 separate units which I solved that problem by joining the two parts into one. I used the same design as my current harness although it was not neoprene at the time....this was over 30 years ago using the triangle donut only inverted I then adapted the donut to baseball when I payed baseball and did some catching. Next came umpiring and what we have today is nothing more than me figuring out what to do with it. Many people over the years have had me fix and make better all kinds of sports equipment as it was just a hobby On the new W Harness all I will say is I gave an umpire samples and last year I asked what happened to those samples...The MFg has them In those samples were a cooling vest, female harness and thinned out CP pad with ventilation I also do not believe the inspiration came from the W catcher CP because what they had was covered in plastic and rubber parts One thing comes to mind and that is the length is identical and elastic is used...coincidence ? My age right now 57 so maybe I was first
  19. He sent an email this morning...I am buried with work and even my own projects are on hold
  20. The Cooper rig is nothing like the Ump HD & LD Plastazote foam molded together with covering
  21. Not a Ti BUT WELDS ARE MUCH BETTER... Must have been fabricated from Tuesday-Thursday
  22. I have serviced a few of them..I also own one that had to be converted. They strapping is terrible and will need to be replaced or a harness added. Overall this is a solif CP and very confortable to wear
  23. I am meeting with 24 and crew in Toronto Tusday afternoon and will see what they all are using
  24. very narrow fit with a tight toe box Have a pair 11.5 sitting on a shelf doing nothing
  25. The Nike Frame is the best looking mask period. To do this right the welds would have to be the same as the Finished Nike. The Addidas and the Reebok welds are a mess and that bugs me how they let them out of the factory looking so bad. I will have a few samples made up and see what can be done
×
×
  • Create New...