Jump to content

Razzer

Established Member
  • Posts

    271
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    16

Everything posted by Razzer

  1. Hat Color/Brand/ 6-8 Stitch: Black Richardson hats Sunglasses Brand/Model: Oakley Radar, Flack Jacket M frame Mask Model: Nike Titanium x 2 Mask Pads Brand/Color: Honigs Black, Tan, Black/Tan Mask Harness Brand: Honigs Chest Protector Brand/Model: Douglas Chest Protector Harness: Made my own based off Delta Flex Shin Guards: Bauer Ref Hockey with a few mods..they are great Throat Guard Yes or No: No Helmet Brand/Model: NA Cold Gear Top: UA Nike Cold Gear Bottom: UA Nike Heat Gear Top: UA Heat Gear Bottom: UA Sock Brand/Long or Short: Short, champion Cup Brand: Bauer Hockey Pants Poly Wool Yes or No: yes Long Sleeve Shirt Color: Black traditional, Powder traditional, Black/Powder MLB Short Sleeve Shirt Color: Black, Navy, All Powders, Cream, Grey, White, Red, Pink Plate Coat Color/Model: Honigs/Hardwick Black New (2015) Jacket Style/Color/Model: Have them all Smitty Honigs Majestic Patent Leather Belt Yes or No: Yes Flat Black Leather Belt Yes or No: No Base Shoe Brand: Nike NFL Reebok zigs, magistrate, New Balance Plate Shoe Brand: Reebok Magistrate, New Balance Shoes with White Yes or No: Base Yes & No, Plate Yes & No Indicator Strike 3 Ball 4 Preferred Yes or No: No Plate Brush Style: Black Plastic or Wood: Plastic Pencil or Pen: Red and Black Marker Line Up Holder Use Yes or No: Yes Gloves Brand/Wear Yes or No: Yes UA Mock Turtleneck Yes or No: Yes when needed
  2. I have a brand new Douglas 15" (Black) never worn, my spare I would let go for the right offer
  3. Bottom of the page you will see some items http://www.hockeymonkey.com/women-jocks-undergarments.html
  4. I have this as a back up mask with Honigs leather pads, very comfortable pads which I also use on the NIKE TI. The Honigs Pads fit the Diamond mask.
  5. I bought the nike NFL shoes from Honigs...they are shipped out of the College Station (TX) store and from the moment I slipped them on my feet felt fantastic. OK the Nike logo on the heel is over the top but it can be blacked ot. They cost $99.95 but they are far superior in comfort to the Nike Diamond Trainer or the Mizuno wave.
  6. UPDATE: Today I recieved an invoice for $137.14 and they actually charged my card withour my authorization They said it was custom and shipping charges which I already paid in the two orders I placed with them back in April. I have now asked for a refundfor the outstanding items and a charge back to my card for shipping charges I already paid. More ecuses like the staff have been replaced and this will not happen again....to right Mr Reeves No its time to call my bank and let them know about the charge I did not make or authorize Unbelievable
  7. Update : Still no refund and still no communications from this company. The Police were interested and took my complaint because I was asked to pay for the products that were not shipped and that is deception and fraud. My original dealings and conversations were productive but only went negative after he had my money. Customer Service drives this industry and it does In-house Sports no favours when umpires discuss issues such as this. That was never my intentions but because of the lack of communication and broken promises, I felt I had to bring this to the attention of other umpires. I now must refund the majority of the order to my guys because they paid me for a product I could not deliver all because of Ken Reeves the owner of this company. He even said I was crazy if he thought I was getting the rest of my oder without paying for the shipping to England. Funny how he charged me twice for shipping for products that never arrived.
  8. Ken Reeves is the owner and they are based in Barstow CA I ordered product from them this past March/April 2011 and recieved nothing but hassle from them and still have not recived my full orders. Inhouse Sports take your money and ship what they have lying around but charge you shipping full price for a quarter of the shipment that shows up. Customer service does not exist and the excuses are not believable Daughter sick, Antie sick, Had to go out of State, Down in LA at the cutting room, will get back to you and the rest They refuse to reply to email They duck telephone calls I have been promised a refund but nothing has been credited to my card I plan on taking legal action against this company because they have effectively taken my money and not acted in good faith or fullfilled the contract. If i do not hear from Ken Reeves today, I will be contacting the Barsto PD
×
×
  • Create New...