-
Posts
271 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
16
Everything posted by Razzer
-
Right now I can ship 1 folder and Canada Post allows it as an envelope due to weight and sizes. After that It becomes a package and the price is no longer $5.00 to the US I have had many telephone calls and still working to get the best rate possible. Shipping never used to concern us but now it is part of doing business world wide and in the next county.
-
Thanks for the best wishes...much appreciated and maybe one day every umpire will use my product I have been provided shipping prices and I believe they will not hinder potential sales which was a great concern of mine. Canada 3.75 Continental USA 5.00 International & 7.50 I have had a few guys ordering 20 or more from the US and Europe which as you say will be mailed to one person who will distribute them to their group saving money. The only thing is getting the price for the customer before I ship. Thanks Again Ray
-
Here is the deal Original quote was for one side including magnets and printing Invoice I had to pay was for both sides and 4 magnets 3 print locations Payment in US Dollars upfront Shipping to Canada US Dollars upfront Import into Canada duty and taxes I can only apologize but will not be giving the folders away. Ray
-
Guy's Thanks for the interest and compliments on my Line Up Card Holder I had a few glitches with the factory in China which is now sorted out after trying to explain a few initials problems. The folders should be with me in the next ten days so if you want to order a folder I ask everyone to email me with your details. The folders are priced at $14.99 US Dollars Name Address Email address Contact Number My umplife.ca website will be live later this week, just sorting out the shipping details right now. Please do not worry about they payment right now I just want to make sure nobody misses out on my first production run and wanted to create an order spreadsheet so I can keep track of all the people making contact with me. If you have contacted me by FB please also send me your details to my email address. rbumpire37@gmail.com Thanks again for your kind comments and interests Regards Ray UMPLIFE
-
54c118d963aa59cf40a3d6795b1dc09e
-
I saw some decent ones at the Big K in Niagara Falls (NY) last week
-
Simple solution Mike http://www.usaddressinc.com/
-
Welcome back to the game...I have a Douglas, Unequal and I bought this CP just to see what it was like a couple of weeks ago...I would use it and feel safe and protected
-
I just recieved my UE CP & CP and I must say that I am impressed with both units. Shin pads 16.5 are a perfect fit and the CP feels different but safe and that is to be expected when coming from a douglas. I had a great time dealing with Jason who answered every email and question. The only thing I will do to the CP is change the harness to my own version of the DF. I will also swap out the top webbing and use the same elastic for the lower back. Right now I have no plans to take anything off as where they have placed it covers me fine. Looking forward to getting in the cage
-
Electronic Indicator http://www.ebay.com/itm/Umpire-Digital-Counter-Baseball-Softball-Manager-Coach-Ball-Strike-Out/281622187658?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D28773%26meid%3D39e661f2f3aa4ec2bbaaad84ed6c1094%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D331422880176&rt=nc
-
Not sure where you live but in the summer I wash my douglas once a week in warm soapy water in a five gallon bucket and hang on the line along with my shin pads They dry in just over 1.5 hours. If they are bad take the pad to the carwash and hang on the mat clips and wash from about 10 feet away...that works great and you wont hurt or do any damage if you are far enough away. If you wash it now just hang it in the shower...it will dry long before 2 weeks You can aslo use a steamer to clean it the into the shower to dry
-
Was working a tournament in Austria and this happened..me on the plate
-
It is what you feel good with..I have tried them all over the years and kept going back to my Douglas because it felt good and gave excellent protection and I made a few mods to it to tweak it just the way I wanted it. I am a former ice hockey goalie who was modding my gear before the MFG's offered a modification service. I do the same to my umpire protectives. I used the Bauer ref shin pads with mods and they are the best I have ever worn. I am looking forward to using my EU CP and SG and from there I will either wear as is or make mods many of the companies forget or don't want to do. Safety first but comfort is close behind.
-
Me too...the UE CP and SP are on the way and if i like them the 2 douglas CP's are going up for sale
-
If you want a great fit and feel, use the same elastic strap...much better than the webbing
-
The only reason I did the gap protection is because I got rocked in 2012 and it was dead on the little gap and if I think about it I still feel that shot. Douglas make great Football pads and if they just made the the CP with a gap protection they would be selling more units. The project you are doing...if you use the Delta Flex harness it should help. I made my own and it works to make the cp sit right on the body.
-
One thing Douglas lacks is wing protection compared to the Gold/ Platinum and most other CP's This is my next mod and parts will come from old shin pads...they are your friend just like duct tape ...lol
-
They are on Ebay in your size, I just picked up another pair myself http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-TRAINER-1-3-TURF-MENS-12-TRAINING-SHOES-MSRP-110-525324-010-BLACK-WHITE-/261786058546?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cf3aa3f32
-
I have these also but was wondering if they are discontinued? Would love another pair for the turf https://www.ump-atti...ackWhite?id=522
-
I bought polisher at the charity shop for $15.00 I strip down my shoes every fall and work on them during the long Canadian winter. After I have a solid base coat the spit shine begins. Now I just clean them and run over with the polisher.
-
Here is the gap protection mod I did for my Douglas. I used the tops off my old diamonds and secured them by drilling a few holes and some hockey helmet screws (small posts) Must say it was easy to do and works great.
-
Can the guys I sent the pictures to post them here or under a new title ( Douglas CP Gap Modification Protection Thanks Ray
-
I did this on my Douglas using the top thigh protection on the Diamond shins and it works great. I dont know how to post a photo but if someone can do it I can email the photo Ray
-
This new facility just opened up down the road for me so this snowbird will have lots cage work before the season http://playballacademycanada.ca/index.html
