Gerry Davis Poly Spandex

hckyosgood30
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2053 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

13 hours ago, Mizzou2016 said:

They are a lighter material than the Smitty, and they fit WAY better in the thigh and knee. Smitty's feel like parachute pants. With the Davis, the look and feel is just way better.

That’s a promising outlook, but I/we need the pricetag to get more comparable / reasonable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BT_Blue said:

1) I had to look up the capital.

2) know it isnt a property on the Monopoly board.

3) feel like I'm missing the joke.

1) I didn't have to do that

2) Kentucky Ave. is, but it's not anywhere near $500

3) Me too

4) I always thought the capital of Kentucky was 'K'

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, kylehutson said:

3) Me too

All of this Monopoly talk has me thinking about McDonald's version of the game... when does that start back up?

5 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

All of this Monopoly talk has me thinking about McDonald's version of the game... when does that start back up?

Maybe never.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-an-ex-cop-rigged-mcdonalds-monopoly-game-and-stole-millions 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, BT_Blue said:

1) I had to look up the capital.

2) know it isnt a property on the Monopoly board.

3) feel like I'm missing the joke.

3 hours ago, kylehutson said:

3) Me too

cap-I-tal - noun - wealth in the form of money or other assets owned by a person or organization or available or contributed for a particular purpose such as starting a company or investing.

Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2053 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.