Mid-American Umpire Clinic Brochure

MidAmUmp
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2775 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great clinic.  As I've said before, Jason and his staff are top notch instructors and even better guys.  I went to this camp to learn how to "really" umpire and broke in to college ball just my second season after attending.  It was recommended through some old minor league umpires I knew.  It was the best decision I ever made at the beginning of my umpiring career.  Even though it was the hottest it had ever been in September when we were there.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2016 at 11:09 PM, magna929 said:

That's me in the picture on the bottom of page 2!  Didn't know I had such good looks to make the brochure....

Any discounts for returning students?

Hehe. I'm in there too in the background. Loved every second of this camp both times I've been.

Worth every penny guys.

• 2 weeks later...

After looking over the roster that Jason sent out, I'm amazed at the number of people traveling from a pretty good distance to attend.  I will be there between noon and one and am thinking of doing lunch at Lambert's if anyone is interested in meeting up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StrikeToWin said:

After looking over the roster that Jason sent out, I'm amazed at the number of people traveling from a pretty good distance to attend.  I will be there between noon and one and am thinking of doing lunch at Lambert's if anyone is interested in meeting up.

To prove your point, waiting to fly out of SeaTac right now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stk004 said:

To prove your point, waiting to fly out of SeaTac right now. 

The guy I'm rooming with is from California and was waiting in Salt Lake City a couple of hours ago for a connecting flight.  I only live 2 1/2 to 3 hours from Springfield so I'm driving in tomorrow.