Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4708 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Lightly used gear for sale! Located in SW Denver, Littleton area. Used the gear for about 5 games then stopped umpiring.

Everything you need besides the shoes!!! Excellent condition Best Offer takes everything.

 

Gear:

Pants- 32R (Honigs)
Jacket- large (Honigs)
Shirt- large (Honigs)
Hat- 7 1/4
Comes with hat, jacket, pants shirt, leg pads, chest pad, mask, indicator, brush, ball bag

 

Please e-mail: Brandon rebelpitcher7@gmail.com or call 720-296-8300

post-2868-0-31543600-1383017171_thumb.jp

Posted

Welcome to the forum, Rebel.  There are so many great umpires in here that don't wear Navy anymore, that I'm afraid you might not get any/many offers for this.

If you don't have this listed on Ebay yet, I would think umpires more compatible with this quality of gear and uniform would find you there.  Your asking price should be about $100 total.  Best of luck! 

Posted

I agree. No one here would wear a padded CP. You also need to put brands and models.

Posted

$250? That's high. Like Alex said maybe $100. I would also consider selling locally to a new umpire to help start off.

Posted

Only noobies wear Grey Ball bags!!! :fuel:

 

I seem to think that you have 3 sets (rain, everyday and tourney) of those?

Posted

Thanks for the responses. I was required to wear those colors for the umpire association I was with. I was told to list the items here, no luck locally. The brand is Honigs.

Posted

Lucky if you can get $100 for all of this together. The CP is almost worthless to most umpires you will meet on forums as well as the grey ball bags. The SGs you may be able to sell as well as the mask. My suggestion for the shirts and pants is to put them on eBay separately and just see what you can get for them. A lot of new umpires just starting out buy Navy thinking it is the 1st choice of most umpires but that just isn't really the case anymore. However because of that you might be able to get someone to bite on them if you post them on eBay. What is the mask brand and model? That could be the most valuable item you have for sale so it may not hurt to sell that separately on one of the forums.

  • 2 weeks later...
×
×
  • Create New...