- 0
Bunt - Batter didn't pull bat back but made no attempt to make contact
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1560 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Question
Guest Glen Roy
I'm sure this has been asked a million times but is it an automatic strike if the batter fails to pull his bat in baseball?
Top Posters For This Question
2
2
1
1
Popular Days
Jun 29
8
Jul 4
3
Jul 1
1
Top Posters For This Question
Senor Azul 2 posts
beerguy55 2 posts
Thunderheads 1 post
maven 1 post
Popular Days
Jun 29 2022
8 posts
Jul 4 2022
3 posts
Jul 1 2022
1 post
Popular Posts
maven
No.
beerguy55
Even that is a myth...I have yet to run across a softball rule set in Canada nor the US where this is true (I'm sure it is somewhere, but I don't think it's "most"). You still have to offer at the pi
aaluck
Exactly. Why make me decide. Just pull it back.
11 answers to this question
Recommended Posts