Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4312 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

This is my 10,000 post!

 

Time flies when you are having fun!

 

I joined the site on January 2010. A couple of months after I started Umpiring.

 

If it wasn't for this site I'd probably still be working rec ball somewhere. (Nothing wrong with that if thats what you want) but I been able to progress very steadily and quickly thanks to many of the members of this great site.

I was able to start working Varsity HS games my first year of Umpiring and since then I've attened a multitude of clinics and camps and moved up the ladder faster than anyone in my association.

 

There have been some great guys on here that have given great advice. :nod:

 

Just to mention some:

 

@Jocko

@maven

@grayhawk

@TRAV

@Thunderheads

@Majordave

UIC

@UmpJM

@Fittske

@MidAmUmp

@sdix00

@BigUmpire

@johnnyg08

 

And there are many others that I have helped me. Just drawing a blank on names.

 

THANK YOU ALL!

 

And for those of you who have been a PITA (you know who you are) - Screw you! :rollinglaugh:

  • Like 5
Posted

This is my 10,000 post!

 

Time flies when you are having fun!

 

I joined the site on January 2010. A couple of months after I started Umpiring.

 

If it wasn't for this site I'd probably still be working rec ball somewhere. (Nothing wrong with that if thats what you want) but I been able to progress very steadily and quickly thanks to many of the members of this great site.

I was able to start working Varsity HS games my first year of Umpiring and since then I've attened a multitude of clinics and camps and moved up the ladder faster than anyone in my association.

 

There have been some great guys on here that have given great advice. :nod:

 

Just to mention some:

 

@Jocko

@maven

@grayhawk

@TRAV

@Thunderheads

@Majordave

UIC

@UmpJM

@Fittske

@MidAmUmp

@sdix00

@BigUmpire

 

And there are many others that I have helped me. Just drawing a blank on names.

 

THANK YOU ALL!

 

And for those of you who have been a PITA (you know who you are) - Screw you! :rollinglaugh:

 

Once a Chief, always a Chief.

 

Congrats Jax.  Thank you for all of your help.

  • Like 1
Posted

This is my 10,000 post!

 

Time flies when you are having fun!

 

I joined the site on January 2010. A couple of months after I started Umpiring.

 

If it wasn't for this site I'd probably still be working rec ball somewhere. (Nothing wrong with that if thats what you want) but I been able to progress very steadily and quickly thanks to many of the members of this great site.

I was able to start working Varsity HS games my first year of Umpiring and since then I've attened a multitude of clinics and camps and moved up the ladder faster than anyone in my association.

 

There have been some great guys on here that have given great advice. :nod:

 

Just to mention some:

 

@Jocko

@maven

@grayhawk

@TRAV

@Thunderheads

@Majordave

UIC

@UmpJM

@Fittske

@MidAmUmp

@sdix00

@BigUmpire

 

And there are many others that I have helped me. Just drawing a blank on names.

 

THANK YOU ALL!

 

And for those of you who have been a PITA (you know who you are) - Screw you! :rollinglaugh:

 

Don't blame me!!!!  I have had nothing to do with your fallacies.

Posted

 

This is my 10,000 post!

 

Time flies when you are having fun!

 

I joined the site on January 2010. A couple of months after I started Umpiring.

 

If it wasn't for this site I'd probably still be working rec ball somewhere. (Nothing wrong with that if thats what you want) but I been able to progress very steadily and quickly thanks to many of the members of this great site.

I was able to start working Varsity HS games my first year of Umpiring and since then I've attened a multitude of clinics and camps and moved up the ladder faster than anyone in my association.

 

There have been some great guys on here that have given great advice. :nod:

 

Just to mention some:

 

@Jocko

@maven

@grayhawk

@TRAV

@Thunderheads

@Majordave

UIC

@UmpJM

@Fittske

@MidAmUmp

@sdix00

@BigUmpire

 

And there are many others that I have helped me. Just drawing a blank on names.

 

THANK YOU ALL!

 

And for those of you who have been a PITA (you know who you are) - Screw you! :rollinglaugh:

 

Don't blame me!!!!  I have had nothing to do with your fallacies.

 

You did notice that you are way down on my list! :wave:

Posted

With 10K posts and over 1K likes, that puts you at over 10%.

 

Pretty impressive.

Just to keep @JaxRolo from getting too big of a head...

I have less than 900 posts and over 1000 likes.  :wave:

Posted

 

With 10K posts and over 1K likes, that puts you at over 10%.

 

Pretty impressive.

Just to keep @JaxRolo from getting too big of a head...

I have less than 900 posts and over 1000 likes.  :wave:

 

OHHHHHHHHH .........Sssssssssssssnap!!!  LOL!!! :D

 

Sidebar
Posted

 

With 10K posts and over 1k 2500  likes, that puts you at over 10%. 25%

 

Pretty impressive.

Just to keep @JaxRolo from getting too big of a head...

I have less than 900 posts and over 1000 likes.  :wave:

 

 

Had to fix @conbo61 's post.   But yes YOU are the Man!!!

 

I may have to go back and like each one of my own posts!!! :no:

Posted

 

 

With 10K posts and over 1k 2500  likes, that puts you at over 10%. 25%

 

Pretty impressive.

Just to keep @JaxRolo from getting too big of a head...

I have less than 900 posts and over 1000 likes.  :wave:

 

 

Had to fix @conbo61 's post.   But yes YOU are the Man!!!

 

I may have to go back and like each one of my own posts!!! :no:

 

 

Just going by the "1000+ likes" badge on his profile.  Even more impressive now.

×
×
  • Create New...