Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4820 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I don't get it ..........reports from many say it's not very light, so why pay so much more for something when the options are just as plentiful (and tested) right here in our own backyard? :shrug:

Posted

The weight with TW pads, to me, is about the same as my Wilson Dyna Lite. I also have the Honigs mask and it is only slightly lighter. I like the fact that the throat guard can swing freely. The other thing I noticed is that the mask's surface area is much smaller. When you hold it up against the Wilson or especially the Honigs mask they look so much larger. I never noticed that before I got the Mizuno but now I do. I guess it all boils down to preference but, I feel like it was money well spent.

Posted

The 122 mask is not even close to the comfort or weight as the 121, the previous discontinued model....

What would you know about Mizuno, with those ugly plate shoes you wear? ha
  • Like 1
Posted

The 122 mask is not even close to the comfort or weight as the 121, the previous discontinued model....

I sent you a PM. Do you still have that 121 or did you get rid of it?

Posted

Sorry, sold the mask last year ....you know what a great rig is?? Take a Diamond Feather mask, chop off the throat, re-spray it semi- flat black, add a Mizuno plastic or metal throat and throw on some black Wendy's.........

Posted

I have a Mizuno for sale, check mine out on the Buy, Sell, Trade section.

×
×
  • Create New...