Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5259 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am looking for some charcoal grey pants, but all I see are ones that need to be altered, which takes additional time. I need my pants rather quickly, so I was wondering if anyone knows of a place where I can get relatively cheap pants that come sized (34/32)

Any help is appreciated.

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

If you need plate pants, you're not likely to find them new unhemmed.

You can check ebay or maybe an umpire in your local group has some that you could use temporarily until you get some of your own that you can have hemmed.

Good luck

Posted

Some vendors, such as Honig's, will offer hemming as well but that does add a delay to your pants. Most alterations shops can do one day turn arounds also.

Posted

Guy I was working with the other day said he got his at walmart for 20 bucks. They were pretty close to the same color as mine. Now I dont recomend this, but if you need something to hold you over until you get yours altered it may work.

But please, always dress the part.

Posted

Guy I was working with the other day said he got his at walmart for 20 bucks. They were pretty close to the same color as mine. Now I dont recomend this, but if you need something to hold you over until you get yours altered it may work.

But please, always dress the part.

Unless you need plate pants. Insert KFinn picture here.

Posted

I am looking for some charcoal grey pants, but all I see are ones that need to be altered, which takes additional time. I need my pants rather quickly, so I was wondering if anyone knows of a place where I can get relatively cheap pants that come sized (34/32)

Any help is appreciated.

Working a tournament?


×
×
  • Create New...