ArchAngel72
Established Member-
Posts
1,828 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
11
Everything posted by ArchAngel72
-
WOW just WOW Good ejection I assume the poor attitude #9 will get to sit another game too? Well I hope.. how does that work in HS ball?
-
Being a Red Sox fan that is one of the exact scenarios I was thinking about.
-
What I wonder is how bad the Pitcher #20 got it from the coach. After he attempted his pickoff he went towards 1st.. OK I get it back up on a possible throw back. But then he chased towards 3rd when the runner took off for 3rd. My training would have been DO not chase him Get to the bag ahead of him. UGH.. But yeah fun to see that type of thing happen. I like it even better when it happens due to a shift.
-
I've been there with a 12 yr old on the mound throwing serious heat for his age and he is wild and the short 10 yr old catcher is not quick enough or skilled enough to go up and get that high and tight one that I stood there and took it square, why because I felt the catcher was going to get there.. NOPE he did not.. rung my bell and it was the last game I umped wearing that cheap and light Champro hollow steel mask. What scares me more with LL is the bats. I have been wacked by enough loosely tossed on the back swing bats than I care to recall.. All to the arm or legs thankfully. Tis another reason for the HSM thinking though.
-
Inner foot area does not look well covered from the photos I am seeing in the post. I would personally prefer that top shield to drop another 3/4 inch maybe even an inch.
-
Rebound off F2 lands in glove--foul ball or catch?
ArchAngel72 replied to BDad's question in Ask the Umpire
Good call! FOUL! -
Ouch that makes it hard on a CC to basically have a close call and then HE has to say sorry "Bob" I think you got that one wrong and have it reviewed on his own crew. They should have a replay person in the booth who signals "Lets look at that one" So it takes it off the CC. I think that would make it easier on the crew
-
maybe, IDK, I was trying to understand the last section and spit balling basically
-
LOL so then the theft of home gets taken off the books and the poor R3 loses his glory. While the batter earns a RBI
-
Maybe he is asking if the pitch hits the batter and Not the R3, IE R3 slides in under the pitch but it hits the batter. I am guessing based on OP and now I am wondering also...
-
Ok after listening to JOMBOY the lip reading suggests he called time because he could not see. I am assuming he is calling time for safety concerns of the sunlight in the 1st basemans eyes? and or his view of the plate that the sun glare is too much? IDK? odd at least.
-
I would not want to be that 1st base ump.. Woof what an odd thing and bad timing and etc etc etc I did not listen to it just watched was there a reason as to why he called time? Could the purple team protest that?
-
I did have a kick there where I fell in love with Laphroaig Talisker was good too Highland Park and Arrrrrrrdbeg Thats where I started when I was young single and had some spare change.. Now not so much I will buy a bottle of WT101 to keep on hand and I am slowly killing the stock down to probably a handful of bottles that I will keep replenishing
-
This past summer my go to was WT101 in a glencairn maybe 2 if I was really sore. love the molasses and brown sugar smell But yeah Lagavulin 16 is by far my favorite I just cant do the 100$ a bottle and drink it like that anymore though. not when I can get a handle of WT101 for like 30$
-
/agree they are very tight and form fitting, they make my calves look great. almost as good as heels ...
-
Bonafide Slide Violation - R1 goes in standing to 2B
ArchAngel72 replied to johnnyg08's topic in Professional
Meh I'll jump out on a limb while sawing the side closer to the tree.. My views of the video I do see clear INT on R1 with regards to the throw to 1st To me that would be all that matters and it would be boom 2 outs. I mean for me if this were LL its easy and clear that the runner did not attempt to avoid contact either but this is not LL.. so there is that.. -
Sorry corrected the question he tags R1
-
Ok no outs 1st and 2nd Batter hits a low line drive thats a trouble ball for the left fielder but it IS a catch. R1 sees it was a catch and after his couple of steps to check goes back to 1st. R2 thinks it skipped into the mitt and hes jetting for 3rd. Base coach is giving him the stop and go back signal. F7 seeing he has a chance to pick off R2 air mails his throw into short right field foul territory ( still in play ) Upon seeing the over throw R1 takes off for 2nd base F3 makes an incredible fetch and guns the ball to 2nd. F4 catches the ball and tags R1 but R1 slides into 2nd a second before f4 has the ball. R2 seeing this turns and starts to run back towards 3rd again without tagging up. ( he never got within 4 yards of 2nd base.. Now my question is Is R1 out because the base is not legally his to occupy? while R2 is still safe because they have not tagged him NOR 2nd base.
-
This post here is making a big dent in my thoughts on the situation. SO...😳 Based on that The proper call at the plate would then be ?? Based on being on the other side of the argument now. If I were the PU No call at home. Call Time Point at F6 call obstruction point at runner and then State he gets home based on F6 obstruction ??
-
I assume you are asking about a pitchers glove?
-
I am curious what size hat do you wear? I got that same "champro kit" and it loosened up ok for me to wear, But I do have a smallish dome. 7 1/8 shaved and 7 1/4 with hair grown in.
-
That has some piping as well as stitching and has parts of the fingers in white. Even bigger no no..
-
I did too odd thing though I was looking at it about a week before that notification hit and I swear it already said 2022 on it.. /shrug
-
I would concur as an app that search needs to be updated. However when was the last time you used a search function on the paper manual? To me that app works great then 😄
-
Which one would help Little League does sell them off their website, but they were available on amazon too last I knew However the online App is great stick it on your phone, tablet whatever and its the LL rulebook and it updates every year So it stays current.
