Jump to content

Pete Peterson Sr

Established Member
  • Posts

    1,078
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    12

Everything posted by Pete Peterson Sr

  1. Malicious contact. Which I do not have in this situation. Unsportsman-like conduct ? Absolutely.You can eject for unsporting conduct, also.
  2. I can't either, VA. My OP was just a little jab at my buddy...
  3. I sold my first mask to Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. They are currently using it to anchor their "Liberty of the Seas" ship...
  4. I have decided that as much as I dislike Auburn, I will have to pull for them tonight. As bad as it will be listening to their fans crow, should they win, it would be substantially less painful than having to listen to Jocko for years to come......
  5. Don't you have a two year-old thread to dig up and comment upon ? I'm going for a minor in archeology so you shouldn't sound too surprised. Minor ? Hell, you major in it around here !!!
  6. Don't you have a two year-old thread to dig up and comment upon ?
  7. If you can't beat 'em, accuse them of cheating... What conference did SMU come out of? After SMU the rest of the conference was able to perfect it because they saw what not todo. Umm, SMU came out of the Southwestern Conference. Please connect the dots for me, because I obviously must be missing the connection here...
  8. If you can't beat 'em, accuse them of cheating...
  9. The Evans kid from aTm screamed at an official in the Peach, err, Chik Fil A Bowl, and was promptly rewarded with an unsportsman-like penalty.
  10. you were saying??? Something about Clemson,I'm guessing....
  11. Back in Black Man in Black
  12. The quality of this thread deteriorated, just like the service at +POS...
  13. Not knocking you, because these things happen. But I advise our guys to keep their gear with them all the time, if possible. You never know when you might be called upon to fill in a space in an emergency.
  14. February 17, 2014...
  15. Every game. In 100 degree weather with the gawd-awful humidity in Alabama. Won't work a game without them. Pete Jr gave me crap about them, until I threw a clean pair at him, and told him I'd hand him a $20 if he could honestly say it was less comfortable with him wearing them. His response after the game ? He put them in HIS laundry bag, and said "Thanks Pops"...
  16. This thread needs to be euthanized...
  17. So, you mean intentionally dropped then? Like, on purpose ?
  18. Try working with him...
  19. Rules take a lot of repetition. Have an extra copy sitting in your bathroom for those daily study sessions. I was thinking more like keep a copy in my locker for after tests... why not both? Don't have that many copies. You can print the OBR from MLB.com. Punch holes, place in three-ring binder.
  20. Joe Morgan says hello...
  21. I would venture it would be the exact opposite. The most noise I have ever heard on a ballfield was during a "train wreck" at the plate that did not include an EJ. I challenge anyone to come up with a situation that inclides more yelling from fans and teams than this. A "not-balk", lol...Just because it looked goofy...
  22. I respectfully disagree with the term "dropped" third strike. Uncaught is the more accurate term, plus some DA coach will be happy to tell you that his catcher "never dropped the ball. He caught it cleanly on the bounce".
  23. Pretty damn good baseball conference, I hear. But only because of the weather, I'm sure....... The SEC has had at least one team in the World Series final each of the last six years, winning three of those. 14 of the last 30 Men's Outdoor Track and Field Champions were from the SEC. The SEC has 16 of the 32 Women's Outdoor Track and field titles. 11 Men's swimming and diving championships, since 1978. And 12 of 31 all-time Women's swimming and diving championships. And Kentucky has a little basketball history, too. So, yeah, the SEC does more than just football.
  24. NFHS, and NCAA do not allow these types of collisions. Since they are front and center on ruining the game, I'm sure you don't work any of those, right ?
×
×
  • Create New...