Ebay finds

conbo61
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 1985 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 9:56 AM, Welpe said:

But definitely a better logo. That right there is worth $150. ;)

$345 for Honig's plate shoes. I know a lot of people missed the old style of shoe from +POS and Honigs but I had no idea it was like that. I wonder if there was some emotional bidding going on there?

Looks like I should put my size 13s up for sale

7 hours ago, taa71458 said:

I have a few game used UTrip balls in my trunk. $5 signed OOB. 

5 hours ago, udbrky said:

Do you take Dogecoin?

Remember his momma is proud that he was a 2011 USSSA World Series umpire, in the tee ball division.

Now he is making her happy in the transportation business.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/anthony-randall-529b6a57?trk=seokp-title_posts_secondary_cluster_res_author_name

• 3 weeks later...

Not eBay, but Craigslist this afternoon. 

West Vest Umpire Chest Protector - $10 (Encinitas)

Yup, a very slightly used, if at all, L/XL Gold. Listed for 15 minutes, just 15 minutes from my house, He even tossed in a brush and indicator. 

My Junior umpires are truly the best equipt around. Two Golds, one champion P220, an All Star S7, and a Douglas/WV. 

• Like 1

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 9:08 PM, Stk004 said:

I saw some good stuff today just searching "umpire" with the "most recent" filter. 

To be more specific, there's some good Wilson masks and shins out there for relatively cheap right now. 

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Thunderheads said:

not anymore .............

Based upon photos of two other Nike Ti's, the one in this link does NOT appear to be a Nike, but a Wilson.  The Nikes have a triangular bar that goes back to the ear piece.  The mask in this link does not have that feature.

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

10 minutes ago, conbo61 said:

Based upon photos of two other Nike Ti's, the one in this link does NOT appear to be a Nike, but a Wilson.  The Nikes have a triangular bar that goes back to the ear piece.  The mask in this link does not have that feature.

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Who said this was a Nike?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Thunderheads said:

it says it LOOKS LIKE a Nike ........

Yes.  I noticed this after  re-read.

I should not be allowed to post until I have consumed a minimum of TWO cups of coffee.

:unsure:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...