Mr Ump Posted May 11, 2014 Report Posted May 11, 2014 @Mr Ump. Hardball is On TNT I'm Watching It So Your On TV Again Yes TNT runs the movie a lot during the season.... Quote
Jocko Posted May 11, 2014 Report Posted May 11, 2014 I finally got this one rigged out. A bit heavier than a powder coated frame, but I dig the way it looks. Very industrial 1 Quote
Majordave Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 @Jocko Is that rhino lining/line-x on the mask? Quote
Thunderheads Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 @Jocko Is that rhino lining/line-x on the mask? Major, ...it's not my mask but yes, ...it is, ....we were talking about this when he did it ..... Quote
Majordave Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 That's gotta be heavy as hell. My Cro-moly lost 6 or 7 ounces with the vinyl coating burned off. I bet that stuff adds the weight for sure. But, it looks pretty cool. Very different. Quote
Jocko Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 @Majordave - just a bit heavier than powder coated. Not really all that bad. And yes. It's LineX Quote
BillKen Posted May 17, 2014 Report Posted May 17, 2014 Just sent in an old Honigs to Mask-it. I have some black TW pads ready to go on it when Tony is finished...went with the silver vane. Will post pics when I get it done! Quote
gnhbua93 Posted May 17, 2014 Report Posted May 17, 2014 Mask-it Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mask-It/116567031752578 1 Quote
TStokes97 Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 My helmet and my one mask. I love my helmet, its nice and cozy in there Quote
Moe Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 Didn't know Adidas made a helmet. I used to have that Rawlings, and it's a tank. I swear that think was indestructible. Quote
Moe Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 This is my alternate mask. I'm thinking of cutting off the bottom throat guard and just using a hanging throat guard. I can't find a spider, but I might use the wide mizuno. Thoughts? Will it compromise the welds of the bottom of the mask? I've only ever seen this mask by pros have the bottom cut off, it seems to get in the way and I think I would rather have a hanging guard. I don't want to do something so drastic because I can't go back, so I was hoping for some suggestions. Quote
Old Skool Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 I had Tony at Maskit cut mine off then powdercoat the mask black & attached a spider to it. It is truly one-of-a-kind in my area & I'm constantly getting questions about it. The mask was an old Diamond doublebar iX3 that I removed all the plastic coating from. Incredible how light it is without the TG. Tony charged $35 to paint & $5 to remove TG + $10 for shipping. $50 customization of a mask that was just sitting in storage. He fixed all rough spots & burrs before painting. I will try to get pics up. I went with Wilson Tan Wraparounds. It has quickly become my favorite. Quote
JaxRolo Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 I had Tony at Maskit cut mine off then powdercoat the mask black & attached a spider to it. It is truly one-of-a-kind in my area & I'm constantly getting questions about it. The mask was an old Diamond doublebar iX3 that I removed all the plastic coating from. Incredible how light it is without the TG. Tony charged $35 to paint & $5 to remove TG + $10 for shipping. $50 customization of a mask that was just sitting in storage. He fixed all rough spots & burrs before painting. I will try to get pics up. I went with Wilson Tan Wraparounds. It has quickly become my favorite. Without a picture it's not true! Quote
TStokes97 Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 Didn't know Adidas made a helmet. I used to have that Rawlings, and it's a tank. I swear that think was indestructible.I love my adidas it is very protective I take all kinds of shots with no harm to speak of, the rawlings is a relic really, I got it as a Christmas gift years ago, its shot but Its more of a memento than real gear at this point Quote
Old Skool Posted May 20, 2014 Report Posted May 20, 2014 Here it is. Got the pads brand new from a buddy who went with TW's. Cost me a black hat w/association logo for them. Tony does great work and you cant tell that the original Ext. TG was cut off. Like many others who posted before about his quality i am now a satisfied Maskit customer. 1 Quote
umpirecordova Posted May 20, 2014 Report Posted May 20, 2014 Just finished taking my throat guard off. I really like how it came out. Quote
TStokes97 Posted May 20, 2014 Report Posted May 20, 2014 Just finished taking my throat guard off. I really like how it came out. image.jpgNice man, nice Quote
Bkesler24 Posted May 21, 2014 Report Posted May 21, 2014 Just finished taking my throat guard off. I really like how it came out. image.jpg Just finished taking my throat guard off. I really like how it came out. image.jpgWhat kind of mask is that? It's a good looking mask. Quote
TStokes97 Posted May 22, 2014 Report Posted May 22, 2014 Check out my new mask, might even see a game or two Quote
gnhbua93 Posted May 23, 2014 Report Posted May 23, 2014 http://www.honigs.com/detail.asp?Item=1599&Sub=176 1 Quote
JaxRolo Posted May 23, 2014 Report Posted May 23, 2014 http://www.honigs.com/detail.asp?Item=1599&Sub=176tempting Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.