Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 5311 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ran into Marshall's the other day just to check and see what they had (you need to check these places for good deals now and again).

Success!

I found Nike DryFit undershirts, mismarked (no Swoosh) for 10.99!

Just wanted to let you guys know if you're looking for good undershirts, ...check Marshall's

The hunt is half the fun :D

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

So are you going to buy some to sell us for $10.99 or just bragging?

No, see my OP...

Just wanted to let you guys know if you're looking for good undershirts, ...check Marshall's

Posted

So are you going to buy some to sell us for $10.99 or just bragging?

No, see my OP...

Just wanted to let you guys know if you're looking for good undershirts, ...check Marshall's

I know. Just playin.

Posted

So are you going to buy some to sell us for $10.99 or just bragging?

No, see my OP...

Just wanted to let you guys know if you're looking for good undershirts, ...check Marshall's

I know. Just playin.

Jeff lacks a sense of humor! :fuel:

Posted

So are you going to buy some to sell us for $10.99 or just bragging?

No, see my OP...

Just wanted to let you guys know if you're looking for good undershirts, ...check Marshall's

I know. Just playin.

Jeff lacks a sense of humor! :fuel:

Well, ...I didn't think he was serious really, but wanted to reiterate my reason, just in case. :D

And I do have a sense of humor Jax, ....YOU'RE FUNNY LOOKING! See!? :wave: :lol:


×
×
  • Create New...