Reebok Magistrate Plate Shoes on sale for $64.95!

alex7
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4437 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Gentlemen,

Please read the description carefully!

Reebok Mens Field Magistrate II Low PL Features:

• Combination synthetic and mesh upper creates lightweight durability
  • Thermo molded toe provides maximum protection for entire forefoot area
  • Molded TPU instep guard provides protection for area between toe and ump's shin guard
  • PlayDry wicks away moisture during long games
  • Dual-density anti-microbial footbed with ETC TOP cover reduces heat build up
  • Full-length 3DMF EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
  • Aggressive molded rubber turf outsole provides excellent traction on many surfaces
  • 4E last provides proper fit for wider feel

If you don't wear at least a EE wide shoe, these will be like boats. It's important to provide proper ankle support, and when your foot is slipping around inside the shoe, it's a problem.

I have a wide foot, and this is how I get most of my shoes. The year-old models that don't sell get dumped off at outlets like BaseballSavings, or the discount department stores like Ross. And wide shoes don't sell. The 13 EEE Nike cross-trainers I'm wearing as I write this were acquired at Ross for $22. And of course we all remember the Reebok-plate-shoes-for-$14.99 story.

Is that what "medium" width is?

For my size, they gave me options at medium width.

Me too. Kevin I think they're just putting the part about 4E on there in case you buy the 4E width. My size offers all widths, not just the 4E.

Well, that's good. Maybe it was only that 4E way for the mid-cuts they're offering.

I ordered a pair. Couldn't help myself. :smachhead::smachhead::smachhead:

I also found a coupon code "ILIKEBBS" that gave me another $10.00 off

I plugged in the code but don't see where it is changing the price. I went all the way through up to the billing point and my total didn't change. (I did have free shipping though)

• 2 weeks later...

Mine just came in tonight, I have 2 plate games Tuesday and Wednesday and I look forward to using them. I laced them up using the method listed below and after walking around the house they feel great. However they look ugly in my opinion, but what plate shoe doesn't? Hopefully the good ole scrubbing bubbles/murphies and hairspray will do the trick on these just like it did on my NB 450's. Thanks for alerting me to the great deal!

Lace them up as normal...

After going through the 3rd eyelet...run the lace through the slit in the tongue...

Lace it normal through the 4th and 5th eyelet...

At the TOP EYELET...run the lace from the OUTSIDE IN...DO NOT CROSS OVER...stay on the same side...so...through the 5th eyelet normally...then after going through that eyelet...go right through the next eyelet up...from the outside going in...

Take the laces and run them through the met plate from underneath...WITHOUT crossing over...staying on the same side the lace just came through...

Tie the shoe snugly [as normal as possible]...and behold...the power of the properly laced Reebok Field Magistrate Umpire Plate Shoe...

You guys are the best, I ordered a pair and got them for $62 with shipping. :hi5:

agreed. received mine several weeks ago. still been using my NB's for every game this season but may break them out tomorrow. This will be my first low cut plate shoe and look forward to trying them

. However they look ugly in my opinion, but what plate shoe doesn't?

The +POS and Gerry Davis Patent leather low tops. Classy, and made a statement. Too bad they've been outdone by sheer comfort and performance. Why can't someone make a light, protective, good looking shoe? The Reeboks look like an orca, and the latest NB looks like something that set foot on the moon.

I have worn mine in about 5 games so far and I love them. The traction is so much better than my Spot Bilts. My only wish is that I had the mid cut models. Sometimes my shin guards rub against the inside of my right ankle.

That is awesome... "Why don't you make like a tree....and get out of here?"

Well shoot now I'm torn between this great price and the MU460s...

Welpe,

I can't remember which thread it was, but I know it was Mr Finnerty with the post specifically, and it was good info on 'toe shots' with both the 450 and the RBK ....... Kev ??

Here they are...I have my shoes in my hands. $80 + 9 shipping

http://www.gameday-athletic.com/

Scroll to the bottom of the page and type in: umpires

You'll see them there for $80, then scroll to the way bottom and add the $9 shipping charge to your cart, then check out.

You have to add the shoes and the shipping to your cart.

Good luck. Like I said, I waited until I had the shoes in my hands before I put it on here. It will take over a week to arrive, I think mine took a long time, I ordered mine on Feb 15 and I got them today....so expect to wait a bit...but like I said, I have them, and I got 'em for $80.

Have fun!!!

That is a great deal. I ordered some from honigs and they came in today. Using my NASO 10% discount and $20 NCAA coupon mine cost just a tad more, but I was having trouble finding something at Honigs to use the $20 on. I try to send most of business outside of hats Jim's way. But I don't need any hats right now.

Very nice but I wish you would have told us about 5 hours earlier.

I ordered a new mask earlier and have to wait to order anything else.

I posted about it...I had to wait until I knew it was legit.

How would that have looked if I posted it, and hadn't received my product yet?

I said above a long time ago that I thought the deal was good to go, but I thought that it might have been 2G2BT.

Very nice but I wish you would have told us about 5 hours earlier.

I ordered a new mask earlier and have to wait to order anything else.

I posted about it...I had to wait until I knew it was legit.

How would that have looked if I posted it, and hadn't received my product yet?

I said above a long time ago that I thought the deal was good to go, but I thought that it might have been 2G2BT.

Just messin with ya. I am set for plate shoes. I have 2 pair of Reeboks which I love. One pair I just got last week along with a pair of the new New Balance base shoes.