-
Posts
2,858 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by gnhbua93
-
The ultra-right is vomiting with the you are in the United States speak English comment on the comments section of the article. Instead of opening their mind and say it's good to learn more than one language in my life span.
-
I use the Walmart Starter leggins. Cheap and very good.
-
At least VU scored 1 run.
- 8 replies
-
- 30-0blowout
- Central Arkansas
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Are you serious, bro!
-
It was 2:53 game. Here is the box score link: http://www.ucasports.com/boxscore.aspx?path=baseball&id=967
- 8 replies
-
- 30-0blowout
- Central Arkansas
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Go to eBay and in the search box write Champion umpire. That is the best place, price wise, to get one. You will not find the velcro version, that I'm pretty sure you have, you will find the new riveted version of it.
-
You like it because he is your fellow Cuban,monina.
-
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/grambling-state-loses-30-0-central-arkansas-233040176--mlb.html
- 8 replies
-
- 30-0blowout
- Central Arkansas
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Evans Case OK to Move to 'Discovery Phase' .....
gnhbua93 replied to Thunderheads's topic in Umpire News From Around the Web
Very happy for Jim, Jason and Sarge. -
I use mine up to Varsity level with no problem whatsoever.
-
Will one of the Mods put an end to this joker? Rolo at least, on this one, he didn't reopen a thread that was more than a year old.
-
I purchased a pair of these from Purchase Officials off e-bay. I'm a 36 and maybe I should have sized down and bought 34's, but they seemed to fit OK so I went and got them hemmed. Wore them today for the first time. The expander waist band is way too loose. There's no belt loop where the pants "expand" and it caused the elastic "expander" to bunch up and roll over the top of my belt. Hope that makes some sense. I don't know how else to explain it. The pants actually rolled up over my belt so the inside of the pants were rolled inside out over my belt. I was constantly trying to "unroll" them and pull them down....horrible. I'm going to have them sewed on both sides across the elastic expanders so they won't "expand" and hopefully that will make them useable. As far as legroom, I had no problem. Color seems OK to me as I'm not in an association that requires any specific brand and from what I can see there aren't any 2 brands of Charcoal grey that are exactly alike. It's the expander elastic and belt loop positions that leave a lot to be desired. (or altered to make them wearable). Bottom line..Spend the extra money and get the real deal. Thank you for your sacrifice.
-
Mike, what size you use? I might have some plate and base shoes that I could sell you.
-
For review purposes.
-
Ordered 04/01/2013. Received 04/03/2013. Very satisfied with the purchase. Next purchase will be Win with Ruleball CD.
-
According to the court resolution the Marcucci Cat-5 34" is illegal too. On the other hand why the FED haven't put the Blacks on the illegal bat list.
-
It's property of one of this site members.
-
What's the logic of only decertify the 33' Marcucci Cat-5 and not the 32" and the 34"?
-
Why? You can't do that level?
- 16 replies
-
- JUCO
- Palatine IL
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Of course you can get shoes, if you order them and pay for them for sure any company will send them to you.
-
We proof you wrong.
-
All Fittske PW are different waist sizes.
-
With the side pads removed it will look like the WVG Japanese version.
- 201 replies
-
- team wendy
- wilson gold
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
