-
Posts
2,858 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by gnhbua93
-
Umpire arrested on field....
gnhbua93 replied to scrounge's topic in Umpire News From Around the Web
Why they have to take the mugshot with the uniform on? -
Keep on preaching the Bell expandable clothes bar gospel to the umpiring world. Also try to get bags to cover your uniforms so the color doesn't fade do to the sun exposure.
-
I conccur with everybody that have mention that Walmart is the place to get it.
-
I agree. Not being disrespectful but you handled it poorly and then expect your partner to handle. Cuba, demonstrate it with a like.
- 39 replies
-
- under the bus
- ejection
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
IMO, your partner handle it very well. You didn't handle the situation very well from the get go, why pretend your partner eject somebody that you should eject half hour ago. Sorry if I didn't wrote what you want to read.
- 39 replies
-
- 6
-
-
- under the bus
- ejection
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Mask-It is the best.
-
Awesome article but some stupid comments made by brain less fanatic people.
-
Minnz and HeadHunterLA you want him to be fired and you both want to be hire to take his place
-
I don't see on this year auction the traditional item of the Honig's plate coat. Too bad.
-
If they don't respond with a satisfying solution for you write at there Facebook or Twitter page and you will get the solution you want. (I hope you learned your lesson of have two masks for when this unfortunate situation happen.
-
Cowboy Joe can do that, obviously you can't , good morning.
-
Congratulations, excellent choice.
-
I have one and I love it, no issues whatsoever. No zipper issues with mine and the folding bags very good to keep the uniforms.
-
bam, nice gum choice.
-
Neighbors cry foul over OPRF umpires' costume change
gnhbua93 replied to JaxRolo's topic in Free For All
LOL!! you beat me to it!!! Like always! -
Neighbors cry foul over OPRF umpires' costume change
gnhbua93 replied to JaxRolo's topic in Free For All
Hickman now is the right plug for an Officials Locker Room special offer. -
descriptions please That's not a Nike frame. That's a Wilson New View Titanium frame. Whoever told you or sold you that as a Nike frame took advantage of you and took you on a ride without lube. I hope you didn't like it.
-
On the first one you tell him, maybe the second one but from the third one on, if the pitch is up I say down or if is inside I said is outside. If the coach is intelligent enough, he receive the message and stop asking, like what happened today to me in a Varsity game.
-
Bam, make sure you get hit, please.
-
It could be somebody trying to make a buck out of the poor guy.
-
Rolo you will have to find a feet shrink-er to make a job on you.
