-
Posts
2,858 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by gnhbua93
-
That's good. This way you don't piss Thunderheads up
-
Excellent transaction with Panda76
- 679 replies
-
- transaction
- reviews
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Or you can get this bogus "Wilson Titanium" http://www.ebay.com/itm/WILSON-TITANIUM-A3077BLTI-BASEBALL-SOFTBALL-UMPIRE-MASK-BRAND-NEW-/121156979682?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c3584cbe2 The funny part is that there is 2 bidders fighting for it. Like the late Mel Allen said: "How about that"
-
I washed mine two times. The first time Woolite Dark and the second one with Wisk Deep Clean. Came out very clean, the stains are gone.
-
Can you tell us, just a little bit more, why you like it so much.
-
What I don't like about that one is the strike/ball location. In my opinion should be ball/strike. Just because of that I keep using the Gerry Davis metal one.
-
The reserve price is $115 and the BIN is $115.99 plus $9.99 for S/H. If you purchase it thru here you are saving $10.98.
-
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wilson-West-Vest-Gold-Umpire-Chest-Protector-w-Delta-Flex-Harness-13-L-XL-/251313780873?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a8377f889 Here you have it.
-
I know why you like it. It's short like you
-
Use the code FBFreeShipFriday. Free shipping on orders of $15 or more.
-
Too bad that they don't carry size 15
-
Learn, something out of this. Next time zip it and ask about it when the bidding is over. It is now over price and if the winner send it to refurbishing would be more expensive than a new one. .
-
Listen you guys, he saw the Meals play 100 times and he said that that wouldn't happen to him.
-
How you fit your hangars in your suitcase is beyond me. Aren't they way bigger than a suitcase?
-
Code for 20% discount on orders over $50 EM729BB
-
That's call insider trading.
-
Also EM721BA
-
Please, don't do it and doing it is mocking our avocation.
-
Geezer Alert, Old Man looking for Breathable CP
gnhbua93 replied to jkumpire's topic in Umpire Equipment
Had that exact mask combo! Wore it at Harry's in 1985. If I could do it all again.... What shin guards and plate shoes did you wear? Dollars to donuts it was a pair of Spotbilts and Rawling shin guards, though I might have gone on to +POS guards by then.. The other day, I was talking to a NCAA Women's Basketball assignor who went to Harry's in 1985. I asked him about the equipment that was used back in the day. He totally confirms was is being said here. -
JaxRolo is one of the best to ask. That's the highest level of baseball that he can umpire and be good at it
-
Force 3, as of 2013, is the best sock around, no doubt about it.
- 38 replies
-
- UA
- Gerry Davis
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
I got my refund as well! I expect my commission via PayPal soon :-) If anybody here should expect a commission should be me that threw the 25% discount code
-
Just received an email that the offer has been extended thru 11:00PM PST tonight.
-
Rumor has it that the Cubans are desperate by nature.
