Jump to content

gnhbua93

Established Member
  • Posts

    2,858
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by gnhbua93

  1. What size is the Smitty black L/S you have?
  2. I was told that the Umpire Medical Service staff blame it on the chest protector sliding down.
  3. I think many here are out of that waist size
  4. I can definitely attest to that. I wore mine for the first time this weekend and the field vision was awesome You got a Nike mask?! yeah this past week! eBay?
  5. EM902LD until 11:00pm PST tonight.
  6. Today's code is EM901LD 25% off 1 item plus free shipping.EM901LD EM901LD EM901LD EM901LD. The 29" TLS is $148.49 with this code.
  7. Who was that?
  8. I have a never used 4X L/S Smitty in black, if somebody is interested.
  9. Don't play stump the ump, using other rule interpretations here and attach to the Little League Rule Book to support your answers.
  10. I went Saturday to the MLB clinic in Bristol, CT. I highly recommend to attend to it when it goes to your neck of the woods.
  11. They were discussing which M&M is their favorite. One said the plain and the other the peanut.
  12. We are here always searching for the cat's fifth leg.
  13. Rich how is the UE working for you?
  14. He also prefers Gibson electric guitars..... No he prefer better the guira and the tambora.
  15. Nothing wrong with that. Remember, the LL coaches some times are dumb and need guidance.
  16. Of course, after the travesti that the previous HP umpires strike zone was, anyone will be guessing.
  17. New coupon code for a 3 day sale, 20% discount EM825HB
  18. Solid plate mechanics of the PR plate umpire. PR does it better!
  19. Hahaha at least I got $20 for the mask that can pay for half the price for TW's. You will use the $20 for the forehead pad or the chin pad?
  20. LLWS HP umpire today is Puerto Rican.
  21. You think they are ugly because you can't wear them.
×
×
  • Create New...