-
Posts
2,858 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by gnhbua93
-
Brand New Wilson Platinum Shin Guards and Unequal Shin Guards
gnhbua93 replied to acpar72's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
Nothing wrong with having 1 of the riveted version. -
Brand New Wilson Platinum Shin Guards and Unequal Shin Guards
gnhbua93 replied to acpar72's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
I will trade the Wilson's for a Champion 15" riveted version. -
Not telling was the way you pass thru the Navy?
-
Are you going to keep showing off.
-
That's how I like my steaks.
-
With that one now I have 5 Nike masks.
-
Idk Chris I know you are a gear guru but that just doesn't have the look of a titanium to me. It doesn't really look like a Dyna-Lite either though. You're doubting Hickman??? The only piece of equipment that Hickman is an expert in is The Officials Locker Room
-
I just scored tonight one Nike titanium on eBay for $75.00 BIN plus $13.90 for S/H. This was the auction header: NIKE Professional Cathcers mask
-
To keep the one-two on you, acpar72, karma is a b***h.
-
You said that because you have one for sale.
-
Why is that? Because you are younger and with more knowledge about equipment than him.
-
Show off!!!
-
Box score evidence Found it. ___________________________________________________________ April 2nd, 2013 Leigh Valley Iron Pigs vs Cleveland MudDogs HP - Sean Barber 1B - Rick Marriott 3B - LMFAO at You Start Time: 6:05 pm __________________________________________________________ He was the 3, the bottom of the barrel. Put a direct link to the box score.
-
Make Me an Offer!!! MLB Hardwick Plate Slacks 35R
gnhbua93 replied to twood71's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
You are NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: -
sale pending marc Buyer decided not to go forward , still for sale if anyone interested . Marc That have to be JaxRolo
-
Seems anything to do with Force 3 Unequal brings out the negative bandwagon. I'll be getting these shin guards in the near future. I have seen posts in the past about why does Force 3 have hard plastic on the outside if they have protection on the inside? The good ol' wow factor. And the bottom line increase comment? I believe that's what the reason for having a business is. The Force 3 gives you as much protection in the collarbone area as any other protector, you just have to wear it properly. As with other protectors, if it is not worn where it is supposed to be worn you can get damaged. I mean, was there no fracturing of the collarbone before the Force 3 arrived? I'm not sure I see anything negative in this thread. Aside from the VERY LOGICAL question from KyleJT, but I wouldn't call that negative, ...I'd call that a valid inquiry Looks like KyleJT is turning to be the next Finnerty.
-
Box score evidence
-
Donzie's
-
That's a class act by Wendelstedt's. Proud to be an alumni. Class of 2005.
-
That's a class act by Wendelstedt's. Proud to be an alumni. Class of 2005.
-
You don't need to purchase a soft shell. Just purchase 2 masks and send me one of the 2 as a gratitude gesture for finding you the deal.
-
This is the cheapest All-Star just $24.99 plus free shipping on orders over $39 http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/all-star-men-s-pro-catcher-s-mask/pid-37675?color=Black&N=293860485&Ntt=all+star+mask&Ntk=All
