-
Posts
2,858 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by gnhbua93
-
Use this ones http://www.steel-toe-shoes.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=N1522&Category_Code=5000
-
yours isn't that great either Yours is 8% . Even Rolo beated you.
-
Your likes % is very low compare against your amount of posts. 1265 / 7007 = 18%
-
@Chris Hickman You haven't snapped a pic for us If you ask him to snap a photo of The Officials Locker Room he will take it in 2015, maybe.
-
West Vest Pro Chest Protector $70 - Good price?
gnhbua93 replied to stl_ump's topic in Umpire Equipment
Or others will say yes and then no or no and then yes. -
What I know is that the owner have to be rolling in his grave with the way his sons are running his company today. I ordered a plate brush and the old 3-2-2 indicators in middle December and haven't receive it yet. The comunnication on their part is nule. I think its run by the same people running Officials Choice. But, I've never have a problem with Officials Choice.
-
I didn't knew that TW pads, Spyder TG and a All-Star frame came in OceanTUGGERNAUTS 3 pack dog toys.
-
Its probably heavier than you're used to .....but its not that much heavier .... its a tank but doesn't look or feel like oneJeff - via Tapatalk It definitely is heavier then I am used to but I assume bot by much. I think the thing that is giving me pause more then anything is it took SO long to get to me and when I opened it, the damn thing smelled like the original owner had smoked 40 packs a day while wearing it. Also the description said that the mask was "new without tags" on the sellers page and bot my wife and I feel that it had indeed been used and was no longer what we would consider new. There are signs of wear on it, the stench of smokex and there seems to be some rust on it. I was considering not doing the powder coating this year, but I now feel like I need to send it off to Mask It (or some place like it) to make sure the welds are still attached. This is probably me just being paranoid... but who knows. (Edited for piece of mind) Mask-It is the ONLY place to send it.
-
What I know is that the owner have to be rolling in his grave with the way his sons are running his company today. I ordered a plate brush and the old 3-2-2 indicators in middle December and haven't receive it yet. The comunnication on their part is nule.
-
Interesting, That gives me something to do in this snow day.
-
So you really aren't considering buying it.
-
The mask came with what brand of straps? That will answer my statement of being a +POS mask.
-
catcher try to find me a Donzi please seriously
-
Thunderheads you should quit as moderator, Nobody respect your thread on searching before making a new thread.
-
I used mask it for my Wilson 3009X steel masks. I ordered one black and one silver. Very satisfied with Tony Letizio job did in my masks. what was the turnaround time? 7-10 days.
-
I used mask it for my Wilson 3009X steel masks. I ordered one black and one silver. Very satisfied with Tony Letizio job did in my masks.
-
Here is a bag that is within your budget, http://www.pluspos.com/Web/productdetail.aspx?ProductID=166
-
The best place to do the mask powder coating.
-
Boy, wonder what it's like to trust somebody on this site? Maybe if everybody didn't treat me like crap, I could. You know why, because you want the people to write what you want to read and satisfy your frame of mind and your particular situation. Here we are different people with different opinions. And remember opinions are like , everybody have one.
-
Clip your toenails, please for the next photo.
-
So kid let me tell you, for $80 to Alaska you can get a brown paper bag. Maybe if you order it from Russia will be cheaper and you will have a little bit of change left.
-
If you have a local Macy's you can see if they have it in stock in the store. A little bit of deeper thinking goes a long way in life.
-
First of all, you dodn't search hard enough. Second, here is what would fit your budget. http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/samsonite-andante-28-rolling-drop-bottom-duffel?ID=690940&CategoryID=26195&LinkType=PDPZ1
-
someone must have seen it on craigslist and is trying to scare everyone away from it Fla get your hind on the rulebook and the mechanics book, you have work to do if you want to succeed at Wendelstedt
-
That's a old +POS, where Nike got the idea for their design.
