Jump to content

gnhbua93

Established Member
  • Posts

    2,858
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by gnhbua93

  1. I think Bauza will be the next Executive director of PBUC
  2. You need to pay Chris for the extra unauthorized use of that!! @Chris Hickman you need to put a link to Umpire-Empire in the links section of your website. That will make your site more wholesome.
  3. @VAUmp when you will change the Broncos logo from your page
  4. So own it, nobody is holding you.
  5. Get a plate coat, problem solved.
  6. I recommended the Unequal for you.
  7. No soft shells should ever be worn! I started out with an ix3. Took a shot to the chest and thought I was going to die. Went home and ordered a Gold Bad grass doesn't die.
  8. For your crack to be repair send it to www.maskitsports.com
  9. The one with JaxRolo wasn't good?
  10. Get it now and cry later
  11. The answer to your needs is the Unequal then.
  12. But, buy it with an Official's Locker Room too.
  13. It was cold or warm temperature, last night, in your neck of the woods? I'm worried about a ball hitting the mask and a possible concussion when is cold, using the TW pads because they are stiff and hard like a rock.
  14. Remember, it's imported from Japan. Maybe their version of 2QA122 have a throat guard.
  15. Sell him the Unequal.
  16. Seriously, get the Unequal.
  17. Get the Unequal, it will mold to your belly.
  18. You can get injured, even in volleyball.
  19. Thunderheads, question answered, close the thread.
  20. Thunderheads, question answered, close the thread.
  21. You started it, the get off course route, when you asked if I have stock in www.maskitsports.com
  22. Bob, please, If Jax GOES that will be the end of OUTS
  23. Rip the logo and use it blank.
  24. The intrigue will be removed soon.
  25. Coming soon FORCE 3 mask. I already saw it. It is a different design than the one we are used to see in a face mask
×
×
  • Create New...