Jump to content

gnhbua93

Established Member
  • Posts

    2,858
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by gnhbua93

  1. My nightmare is having a partner like JaxRolo
  2. @Platejob29 What a show off.
  3. Can't be for pro ball. He was "de-certified" by MiLB. He was "de-certified" and the bowling alley incident was used as a scapegoat. Hopefully in trial the truth come up float.
  4. You are in Florida, what you talkin bout willis?? The Federal government closure and the Tea Party make him delusional
  5. Did you check the Japan route? http://www.go-stop-call.com/
  6. If my memory is correct Honig's and Ump-Attire are the sole US distributors of TW pads. So you likely will have to place separate orders to get what you are looking for as neither carries the Rawlings mask.. I think, what he is trying to do is find someone here to receive the packages, bundle it in one and ship it to him.
  7. gnhbua93

    buchholz balk

    I think BalkHawk is turning to BalkBird
  8. The government is closed. Or you are back at work?
  9. I had those but I sold them Brand New. Too big for me. How about them Miami Hurricanes!!! Anything is too big for you. How are the vacations going? Honey-Do list is killing me! Call your Congressman.
  10. I had those but I sold them Brand New. Too big for me. How about them Miami Hurricanes!!! Anything is too big for you. How are the vacations going?
  11. JaxRolo have those, he should chime in. And by the way the Cubs suck anyways even if Girardi become the new manager.
  12. The Unequal SG are worth the regular price and now that they are on a preorder price are more worth it and the wait to get it at your door will be way worth it. Also if you or anyone is looking for a CP the asking price for the Unequal CP SG combo of $249.95 it should be below cost.
  13. Yes they are.
  14. Hickman you need to take that picture inside the Umpire Locker Room
  15. If it wasn't for you we couldn't find it. Thanks
  16. A Facebook post with a photo on it change a lot of things. If that doesn't work send emails to the persons below the CEO. That should work magic
  17. Buy me a set! Im a furloughed govt worker Buy me a set! Im a furloughed govt worker ::::violins play:::: Rolo play the violin to the Tea Party faction of the Republicans
  18. To me its not about the eval, its about keeping eyes on the field. Anytime you look at HP to line yourself up in the slot or take a peek at your indicator, you are giving Murphy the opportunity to ruin your day. Having a braille-type indicator eliminates many of those opportunities. I somewhat agree. But as you become more experienced you don't need to keep looking at it. You should just know what the count is. I have an indicator but I rarely use it even if I am holding it. If it's such a bad thing then Don't sell them!!! But to be hiding it or adjust you mask so you can peek at the indicator it's ridiculous ! How can you look unsure if you are using a tool you are supposed to be using! It's like telling a carpenter not to use a hammer because it's not "professional" Sorry guys I'm in a bad mood since now I'm on an unpaid vacation. Thanks nobama! You can blame it on the Tea Party
  19. Let me digest it for you, I think what they are trying to say to you is that the Wilson Pro SG retrofit cost is $109 plus shipping. I'm pretty sure that your shipping will be higher do to the fact that you live North of the border.
  20. American made for the American National Pastime guards.
  21. Man, they use the Puritan's Pride system buy 3 get 2 free.
  22. Looks like he didn't.
  23. Thank God! The best news of the season bar none.
×
×
  • Create New...