-
Posts
2,858 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by gnhbua93
-
Interesting conversion from bucket to mask
gnhbua93 replied to Mike Prince's topic in Umpire Equipment
As far as I know, Santana still uses his Nike mask with TW pads. -
That was your prize for the bad deal that you got with the mask. Remember to change the pads to TW. And by the way how about $63
-
How about $62?
-
Or maybe is a Donzis
-
It could be a Donzis.
-
Jocko is the umpire equipment mad scientist
-
In this thread, we post LLWS observations
gnhbua93 replied to grayhawk's topic in Youth Recreation Ball
The majority of the LLWS umpires are that bad that this thread have 12 pages in less than 2 weeks. -
In this thread, we post LLWS observations
gnhbua93 replied to grayhawk's topic in Youth Recreation Ball
Watching that guy working yesterday was as painful as seeing Rolo in CDP. -
$20.51 , congratulations
- 12 replies
-
- Facemask
- Protective
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
So far, you're getting $20.01. Man I'm no good analyzing eBay.
- 12 replies
-
- Facemask
- Protective
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
We need JaxRolo input on this one.
-
Let's see if he makes any changes in his face mask set up for his next plate job.
- 9 replies
-
- Brian ONora
- Sox
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Man you're awesome. You help yourself.
-
LOL, I have 4 titanium, that I rotate around
- 12 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- Facemask
- Protective
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Too bad that they don't have it on 2E or 4E
-
Now you will get $10 for it.
- 12 replies
-
- Facemask
- Protective
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
In this thread, we post LLWS observations
gnhbua93 replied to grayhawk's topic in Youth Recreation Ball
The mechanics of the LLWS umpires sucks. -
New coupon code for today only, 20% discount plus free shipping. EM818SS
-
New Unequal shin guards should be available for the Christmas tree.
gnhbua93 replied to Recontra's topic in Umpire Equipment
Where you gather this information from? F.B.I? C.I.A? No D.E.A., I.N.S. and Border Patrol -
New Unequal shin guards should be available for the Christmas tree.
gnhbua93 replied to Recontra's topic in Umpire Equipment
Where you gather this information from? -
@Jglopez7 I'm just breaking balls here.
- 12 replies
-
- Facemask
- Protective
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
They didn't pay because of the $38.35 S/H charge. . I'm glad you changed it to $15.00
- 12 replies
-
- Facemask
- Protective
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Tell that to the persons that are bidding on it.
-
When i saw it posted i saw the bars n knew it was a diamond. Did you see they just posted a second picture that actually looks like the Wilson Titanium, but left the other picture up too... I don't know enough to be sure but it looks like it Scam and a half When i saw it posted i saw the bars n knew it was a diamond. Did you see they just posted a second picture that actually looks like the Wilson Titanium, but left the other picture up too... I don't know enough to be sure but it looks like it Scam and a half I messaged the seller n she stated she got the pic off google. That pic is on the ump review website of masks with different pads. She stated she was not trying to sell a false product n would post a new pic. This was her response to me: This is a stock pic from Google, I can promise you this is the real deal, we are a fully authorized Wilson dealer and have been for many years. I certainly would not jeopardize that to sell one umpire mask on EBay. I will take a pic of the one I actually have hanging on my shelf. - nursemichelleblue
-
Rumor has it, that JaxRolo brought it from Cuba.
