-
Posts
2,858 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by gnhbua93
-
I'll give you $50 for the one on the bottom left. did you missed a 0 at the end?
-
-
Officially, Hudson have a Nike mask with tan TW pads. I have one with the same set up that he have but I added up a mask visor and a TG.
- 104 replies
-
- WBC
- World Baseball Classic
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Hail to Haid.
-
Talking about Finnerty, he is MIA like midwest ump.
-
Let's revive the Finnerty's supply bucket thread
-
Indeed. The $162.50 is 50Long. the $75.00 is 50R. The $160.00 guy, all of the sudden, his arms shrunk.
-
How many of you saw the documentary about Roberto Clemente, The Clemente Effect, yesterday on ESPN?
- 5 replies
-
- Roberto Clemente
- documentary
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
I wouldn't agree with these comment in a 100% . If I have a College assignment I don't take other games. If I have a Varsity game that is important I'll do the same. Other than that as many as possible to fill the pocket. IMHO.
-
If you want this do the BIN option. The 50L that was there was sold for $162.50.
-
Rolo and everybody, I'm accepting applications to the Puerto Rico Fan Club. The Cuba manager is perfect to work as a rodeo clown.
- 104 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- WBC
- World Baseball Classic
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Totally remember that. Also he suggested to change the mask straps and the leg guards ones too.
-
Really? Isn't this the kind of empty, personal, silly attacks that have no place here? He has been way out of line, is a taste of his own medicine. If you want to be his bullet vest be my guest.
-
Imagine what will be umpire in that kind of environment. I miss those days.
- 104 replies
-
- WBC
- World Baseball Classic
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Looks like you love plate coats.
-
Looks like the throat injury suffered by semper_fi_72 left him with concussion symptoms.
-
+1 I would add that I use Woolite as I don't want to risk anything with the padding using heavier detergents. Not just that, but I find the Woolite rinses out easier than other detergents I've tried. Not saying Tide or something along those lines doesn't work, just my routine...YMMV. During weekend tourneys where I can't clean them, I allow it to air dry then spray with Lysol, then Febreze (sport formula)...keeps them tolerable until I can clean 'em. Other than that, I do all this in the sink or outside, not in a washing machine. As the tags on the padding indicate, I would not completely submerge them. A buddy of mine put his in the washer, then the dryer. He had a helluva time putting them back on as they shrunk and not just that, the padding doesn't feel as robust as previously, or compared to mine. Feels like it was permanently compressed. And I've had my Platinum for 3+ yrs now working majority of games in S. Tx heat/humidity...pads still going strong. Only negative is the rivets holding everything together have rusted, despite regular cleaning/maintenance and even coating with WD-40 consistently. A guy I know who does sheet-metal work says he can replace with stainless steel...the rub is getting the old ones out w/o disforming the plastic. We'll see. Thanks for the suggestion, I will use Woolite for my next cleaning cycle. To prevent the rust on the rivets what I did was to put clear nail polish.
-
Puerto Rico.
- 104 replies
-
- WBC
- World Baseball Classic
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
I use laundry detergent diluted in water and use a brush, rinse it, let it dry and spray lysol. That's my opinion.
-
If USA is eliminated, who you will be rooting for?
- 104 replies
-
- WBC
- World Baseball Classic
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
If USA looses today, is eliminated and have to earn his spot this might be the last WBC ever.
- 104 replies
-
- WBC
- World Baseball Classic
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
It''s not the quantity is the quality in anything umpiring, games that you officiate or ejections.
-
Back to back HR Cabrera and Sandoval, 10-5 Venezuela over Spain.
- 104 replies
-
- WBC
- World Baseball Classic
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
HokieUmp you don't carry insurance because you live in Japan, that is an honor culture.
-
Indeed. On the other hand looks like there is a plate shoe rebellion against the NB plate shoe with some of the MLB guys.
- 4 replies
-
- Gerry Davis
- patent
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
