Jump to content

UmpJeff

Established Member
  • Posts

    805
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by UmpJeff

  1. I'm not so sure Kinsler should have been tossed. He just gave Gibson the stinkeye. I don't think that's an ejectable offense at that level.
  2. Alcohol... "The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems." Homer Simpson Even the Not Calling Games Blues... Of course, I'm kidding. As @Stan W. said, have your assigner contact the new assigner. I would also recommend constructing an umpire resume'.
  3. Hopefully, they'll have a quick turn-around time and you get to wear them soon! I received my Delta Flex harness last night and replaced the factory UE harness with it this morning. I'm going to custom fit it tonight and put it to use in my game tomorrow night. Never have I been so excited to take a shot...
  4. @Rich Ives Please, don't feed the trolls.
  5. Well, the Delta Flex harness arrived yesterday from Ump-Attire. Strapping it up on the UE CP tonight and going to give it its first action tomorrow night in a HS Varsity game. Looking forward to it!!!
  6. Looks like he was protecting his F1. At the end of the video it appears the F1 had a word with Manny. It surprises me that Scoscia didn't do something to get dumped. He usually does...a rat is a rat.
  7. Pleasant transaction with @MadMax. I purchased the Force3 combo package (CP and Shins) and shipped the shins off to Max. Phone call, PayPal payment, FedEx shipment all done within 20 minutes. Done deal! I hope the shins get to him soon so he can put them to good use!
  8. UmpJeff

    Bugs

    Well, the State Bird of Michigan is the Mosquito!!
  9. He was not out of the baseline. And, clearly, there was not a tag. It appears they gave Simcox first base as a result of the play. OP said that on SEC highlight reels, Miss St. HC was lighting up PU.
  10. (insert buzzer sound here >>>) TROLL ALERT...(insert buzzer sound here >>>) TROLL ALERT...(insert buzzer sound here >>>) TROLL ALERT... Yes, I'm talking about the angry MLB avatar'd member...
  11. Jeff, just heard I was assigned a Regional...Rochester HS...
  12. Great mask! I have one but I put TW tan pads in it. I took the memory foam pads from this one and put them in my Wilson Ti mask.
  13. Why was PU verbalizing swinging strikes? Especially, swinging 3rd strikes...
  14. Well, I just ordered another Delta Flex harness from Ump-Attire for my new Unequal CP. I'm getting almost as bad as @JaxRolo...
  15. ​...and a new pair of shins on the way!
  16. ...and Jerry Layne didn't have any of the replays which we saw to make a decision. All he had was real-time. As the PGA ads say..."These guys are good!"
  17. Great movement and positioning! Yeah, it was a pretty ballsy tag-up, too! Wow!!!
  18. ​Congratulations, Jeff!!! I'm working a pre-District on Tuesday, as well. I have the stick on the Parkway Christian District Final on 5/30. We're working 3-man on Saturday. Of course, you're not going to suck. Just remember, it's just another baseball game...
  19. ​Exactly! I don't change my pads frequently, either. Like you said, loose harness is key.
  20. I asked because the DF clips (male), which I removed from the harness attached to my WVP, don't seem to fit the UE CP clips (female). I was wondering what guys do that have the DF on their UE CP.
  21. I have the Delta Flex harness on my WVP. But, does this work with the Unequal CP?
  22. I have the Wilson Dyna-Lite Aluminum mask and love it! I put the stock black memory pads that came on the aluminum mask on my Wilson Ti mask and put tan TW pads on the aluminum mask I like contrast in a mask...
  23. I liked your use of "ass." to describe the AC. He certainly was. I might have dumped him after the scream from the dugout "that was an out, Blue!". But, the end result was the the same. Good EJ.
  24. Did you serve?
×
×
  • Create New...