.88 Force3 Socks Ump-Attire

11 minutes ago, Jglopez7 said:

They sent out an email yesterday that they were celebrating the eighth year of business with Force 3 and were offering this price with a limit of 2 pair.  Mine will be here Saturday.

I discovered you can order 2 pairs of each size per order.  I wear an 11, so I bought 2 pairs of the "up to size 11" and 2 pairs of the "size 11 and up" as I wasn't sure which would fit best.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Jimurray said:

i don't have an account to ask them. What kind of compression rating do they have. The MLB socks I bought from them had great compression. No number those either on the site.

The compression on those MLB socks are much higher than the F3. Sadly, I don't see the MLB socks on the Ump attire website now. I'm glad I got two pair this spring. 

These....

DIAMOND PRO OTC| M759C16DIA | BROWN | L image number 0

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Richvee said:

The compression on those MLB socks are much higher than the F3. Sadly, I don't see the MLB socks on the Ump attire website now. I'm glad I got two pair this spring. 

These....

They still got them @ $22.99 each - but I agree they are superb socks!

https://www.ump-attire.com/Products/STN-MLB-OTC-BK/Stance-MLB-Diamond-Pro-Over-the-Calf-Socks-Black

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wolfe_man said:

They still got them @ $22.99 each - but I agree they are superb socks!

https://www.ump-attire.com/Products/STN-MLB-OTC-BK/Stance-MLB-Diamond-Pro-Over-the-Calf-Socks-Black

Nice. I just went to the socks page and stopped. Good to know they're still there.  Best socks I've ever worn. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Richvee said:

Nice. I just went to the socks page and stopped. Good to know they're still there.  Best socks I've ever worn. 

Be nice if they gave the compression rating of the various socks. I'm very happy with the MLB compression but numbers would help to choose between those and the Lassos

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Richvee said:

These....

They're on their.  I just ordered 4 pair of the Force 3 or I'd order these just from your recommendation.

• Like 1

I did receive my two pairs very quickly. Although I found them comfortable, three description said over the calf. For me, they come up about 2/3rds up the calf, maybe a little more. But was snug on the calf,definitely not over it.
I had been using grey wrangler brand boot socks and have been happy with those at a lower regular price. Not sure I would buy the F3's again at full price... for this promo, yes full price not so much.
Also, of you are looking for compression socks, Duluth Trading has some good stuff with the compression rating listed for each pair.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Blue 5 said:

I did receive my two pairs very quickly. Although I found them comfortable, three description said over the calf. For me, they come up about 2/3rds up the calf, maybe a little more. But was snug on the calf,definitely not over it.
I had been using grey wrangler brand boot socks and have been happy with those at a lower regular price. Not sure I would buy the F3's again at full price... for this promo, yes full price not so much.
Also, of you are looking for compression socks, Duluth Trading has some good stuff with the compression rating listed for each pair.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

How tall are you, what size foot are you?  I get the larger size and they come up to the bottom of my knee cap or within an inch of it.  Also I have size 11.5  feet in USA sizing.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered two pair of the XL and I am surprised at how short they are. They seem like decent quality but too short for my liking. I gave them to my son and he likes them. For 88¢ you can’t go wrong, but if I paid full price I would have returned them.

1 hour ago, gnhbua93 said:

It looks like, IMO, that is a factory second batch do to the length issue, and used the "8 years" to be able to move it,

They are .88 and worth every penny. 

I purchased several pairs of them in both of the available sizes and they fit me well.  I wear size 11 D and have larger calves than most folks, but they fit well.  Both sizes come up over my calves and fit just under my knee.   I would not say these are over-the-knee, but to-the-knee socks.   They actually fit my feet and calves perfectly.  The compression is not as good as the MLB socks, but it is a nice comfortable fit.  The MLB socks are still my favorite socks, but you can't beat these at this price - or even at $5-10/pair.

I will however admit that the packaging on the socks changed a little from my first set received to the last set I received. I'm not sure if the quality and fit changed in there as well, but so far I'm very happy with them  - especially for under a dollar each!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wolfe_man said:

I purchased several pairs of them in both of the available sizes and they fit me well.  I wear size 11 D and have larger calves than most folks, but they fit well.  Both sizes come up over my calves and fit just under my knee.   I would not say these are over-the-knee, but to-the-knee socks.   They actually fit my feet and calves perfectly.  The compression is not as good as the MLB socks, but it is a nice comfortable fit.  The MLB socks are still my favorite socks, but you can't beat these at this price - or even at $5-10/pair.

I will however admit that the packaging on the socks changed a little from my first set received to the last set I received. I'm not sure if the quality and fit changed in there as well, but so far I'm very happy with them  - especially for under a dollar each!

I hope not to see those for sale anytime soon. 😁

3 hours ago, gnhbua93 said:

It looks like, IMO, that is a factory second batch do to the length issue, and used the "8 years" to be able to move it,

This seemed too good to be true.

The Force 3 socks are nice but I prefer the Davis socks a little bit more, especially for plate work. They are thicker and provide more padding/support, and come up just under the knee.