Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 4357 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all, 

 

For sale is a BRAND NEW complete "Fonzie" set up. A BRAND NEW Mizuno 122, BRAND NEW SSK Spyder throat guard, and Wilson black/grey wrap-around pads used for only 3 games. They are in great condition! Selling without a mask harness. Payment must be made through Paypal and money sent as a gift to a friend. Just $260US will get you a complete big league rig! Free shipping to the lower 48 states. 

 

Please PM with offers and if you have any questions!

Thanks

post-2764-0-91497000-1407549159_thumb.jp

Posted

@amb1995    It would cost you more. $180+ for the mask, $85 or $90 shipped for the throat guard and $50 shipped for the pads.

 

You can get the entire setup for about what you're asking. My mask was about $150 shipped, throat guard about $50-55 shipped, and the pads I bought locally for $37. Add in the time and effort to get the mask and throat guard from Japan and $250-$260 is just barely above cost. 

Posted

Agreed. I think I built mine from japan plus getting the pads for a little over $200. It took a lot of work. So this price is not bad seeing as the work is already done.

Posted

 

Alfonso Marquez uses a 121 not a 122.

Good catch! Amigo.

 

It's really not a 'good catch' because, the 121 hasn't been available for quite some time ....... So, ...if you want a NEW Marquez set up, you'll probably have to go 122 instead ......right?

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

Alfonso Marquez uses a 121 not a 122.

Good catch! Amigo.

 

It's really not a 'good catch' because, the 121 hasn't been available for quite some time ....... So, ...if you want a NEW Marquez set up, you'll probably have to go 122 instead ......right?

 

Of course not. Thank you for your continued positive reinforcement.

 

It's still not original Fonzie!

  • Like 1
Posted

Is noone else gonna recognise the elephant in the room???? It's been used for 3 games and being touted as "BRAND NEW"

errrrrrmmmmm.......:shrug:

Posted
I'm selling my 122 also, same set-up and for less.
delete this post and start a new thread.
Posted

 

 

 

Alfonso Marquez uses a 121 not a 122.

Good catch! Amigo.

 

It's really not a 'good catch' because, the 121 hasn't been available for quite some time ....... So, ...if you want a NEW Marquez set up, you'll probably have to go 122 instead ......right?

 

Of course not. Thank you for your continued positive reinforcement.

 

It's still not original Fonzie!

 

I wasn't slamming you Rolando, ...geez, I though you had thicker skin.  I thought this was pretty well known that the 121 is made of "un-obtainium" ??

 

I'm selling my 122 also, same set-up and for less.

delete this post and start a new thread.

 

@erickjovan   .... post deleted.  If you're interested in selling your mask, create your own post.

Posted

Alfonso Marquez uses a 121 not a 122.

Good catch! Amigo.

It's really not a 'good catch' because, the 121 hasn't been available for quite some time ....... So, ...if you want a NEW Marquez set up, you'll probably have to go 122 instead ......right?

Of course not. Thank you for your continued positive reinforcement.

It's still not original Fonzie!

I wasn't slamming you Rolando, ...geez, I though you had thicker skin. I thought this was pretty well known that the 121 is made of "un-obtainium" ??

I'm selling my 122 also, same set-up and for less.
delete this post and start a new thread.

@erickjovan .... post deleted. If you're interested in selling your mask, create your own post.

lol

You know nothing said at me hurts me.

Posted

 

 

Alfonso Marquez uses a 121 not a 122.

Good catch! Amigo.

 

It's really not a 'good catch' because, the 121 hasn't been available for quite some time ....... So, ...if you want a NEW Marquez set up, you'll probably have to go 122 instead ......right?

 

ACTUALLY PEOPLE.....MARQUEZ WEARS A 122!!! @Thunderheads @JaxRolo @gnhbua93

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

DO YOU KNOW THE WEIGHT OF THE MASK MINUS THE PADS AND THROAT GUARD.  I TRIED LOOKING UP THE SPECS ON LINE FOR IT AND COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING ON IT   THANKS

 

post removed

Posted
Fonzi wore a 121 for years. Switched to a 122. The 122 is nowhere near the style or comfort of a 121. The 122 is heavier and bars are a lot thicker. Just my .2
Posted

So, because I am so ignorant on most of these equipment fetish topics, what makes this a "fozie" setup? And who is Fozie?

Posted

So, because I am so ignorant on most of these equipment fetish topics, what makes this a "fozie" setup? And who is Fozie?

Fonzi ...

 

Alfonso Marquez ...

 

Mizuno mask, w/ the spyder throat guard and the gray and black wilson pads

×
×
  • Create New...