-
Posts
410 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by JoHart10
-
3 masks available: 1) Black Wilson Aluminum w/ Black memory foam pads used less than 5 times. 2) Diamond Aluminum Silver - Stock materials, but diamond replacement pads are available 3) Adidas Mask Powdercoated Flat Black - w/ New adidas pads and harness - SOLD PM for pics or offers.
-
Brand new - traditional view - first version Wilson TI - available with Wilson mlb harness, new original 2-tone wrap-around Wilson pads or new Wilson black memory foam pads. PM for pictures and offers.
- 1 reply
-
- 1
-
-
@BT_Blue - Do you have pictures?
-
I have that set up and it has some slack on top and side straps, but I am a small guy. 5β7β 165.
-
low profile umpire chest protector shirt
JoHart10 replied to Aging_Arbiter's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
Like my daddy said, βThe lower the level you are doing the more you should put on!β -
A Riddell Power for $30 dollars!
- 75 replies
-
- riddell
- riddell power
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
It was me! Hope you can get the issue worked out. It is a beaut.
-
http://www.mcall.com/business/manufacturing/mc-majestic-mlb-uniform-provider-bought-20170404-story,amp.html
-
Anybody think that Under Armour will just keep the Majestic stuff going because they bought the factory and line from VF? Make money on both sides? Idk...just a possibility.
-
2 options. I have a couple you could send me your thoughts about or buy a 3/4 in roll of Velcro and cut pieces to size.
-
ISO reebox zig plate shoe size 11 black on black
JoHart10 replied to Waldo's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
I have a brand new pair of them. Not for sale...but everything is for sale ! -
@Thunderheads - sold. Lock it up.
-
New - Limited Edition UA Plate Pants - Size 34
JoHart10 replied to JoHart10's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
@Thunderheads - sold! Lock it up. -
-
Updated...ttt
-
Are the New Smitty Performance Polyspandex the Next New Umpire Pant?
JoHart10 replied to JimKirk's topic in Umpire Equipment
Thanks @Razzer.- 379 replies
-
- smitty
- umpire pants
-
(and 4 more)
Tagged with:
-
Are the New Smitty Performance Polyspandex the Next New Umpire Pant?
JoHart10 replied to JimKirk's topic in Umpire Equipment
I bought these pants when they first came out but was skeptical so I waited to hem them until others could review them for a season. I have 2 main questions: 1) After hemming did they shrink in any way that made the hem incorrect? 2) Any real negatives to these? I would understand pm's to address the second question.- 379 replies
-
- smitty
- umpire pants
-
(and 4 more)
Tagged with:
-
These Pants were provided to the MiLB by Ump-Attire through Custom Officials Wear. Brand New - Size 34 - Un-hemmed Price - $70 shipped
-
2 Items Available: 1) Wilson Dynalite- Frame, pads and harness have been used. $25 Shipped. 2) Ump-Attire pads and harness. $25 Shipped - Price reduced
-
I had to call mine in, but it was delivered quickly and accurately.
-
@Thunderheads - sold. Lock it.
-
Anybody want these? I would sell them for $75 shipped.
-
Anyone buy the new MLB shirts from +pos yet? Hoping for a size material color review. I was not impressed by the smitty version I got earlier.
-
I got one. Harness is new. Pads are used. Frame is like new.
