Jump to content

JoHart10

Established Member
  • Posts

    410
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by JoHart10

  1. I got a pair of each. What is the offer?
  2. Two masks available: Both are $55.00 plus shipping: 1) Wilson Dynalite with brown wilson pads - All parts new 2) Diamond Big League Umpire Mask: Matte Black - Great Condition no dents or dings - throat guard not included unless wanted for an additional $5.
  3. I think it's a previously discussed "v-pro" with wilson stickers.
  4. Sometimes I feel like a fool for it. That's usually when the sales start. Keep your eyes peeled.
  5. I am confused @MadMax, what do I do with masks?
  6. There are obviously a couple masks on eBay that have changed from Adidas to Nike in this past week. My question is this: since they are majorly secondary market products, is there a way to tell them apart and do you care?
  7. @Thunderheads Sold - lock it up!
  8. Anyone else feel that patience in the area of pants purchase could lead to sale prices as so many quality new options(GD poly, smitty polyspan, smitty polywool) have entered the market while quality existing quantities (gd charcoal, smitty charcoal, honigs poly) are still in circulation? Thoughts?
  9. 2 masks left.
  10. I liked the design and weight, but took a bad ankle shot that cost me a couple games and I went back to the platinums.
  11. F3 shins are not the best for me that I have worn.
  12. Edited!
  13. You could just chop the tg off if don't like the bend.
  14. @Thunderheads - Sold and Shipped today. Lock it up!
  15. Pictures? Sounds interesting.
  16. I have 5 pairs of these at home...3 w/ white, 2 all blacks and I just can't see me getting rid of them due to the fact that in my opinion nothing really gets close to them in comfort, style, protection, fit with corresponding gear and weight.
  17. Would someone buy this...so he will buy mine!!!
  18. I still have what is listed.
  19. Saw this frame this weekend and thought its a shame if Rawlings is moving from the single bar to double bar design. For umpires I would think the single bar would still be in demand...
  20. I'd take it to a trusted dry cleaner.
  21. Now that you mention it. My wife said it sounded familiar. Haha.
×
×
  • Create New...