Jump to content

JoHart10

Established Member
  • Posts

    410
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by JoHart10

  1. @alex7 - I am not in a hurry to get to that number at this time, but I will keep it in mind.
  2. Updated
  3. Still Available.
  4. Gentlemen: Thought I had a pair of honigs polywools. Once I looked at them again, I don't. I don't know what I have but a nice pair of charcoal pants. Please let me know your thoughts after investigating the following pictures. Thanks in advance.
  5. As weird as this sounds: @Majordave previous post got me thinking about these: I have a pair in the same condition as his previous sale. Didn't want to step on his toes though so here you go: Base pants. New, unhemmed, with tags. Yes, the heavier weight 2015 model. $75 shipped. Anywhere in USA. Overseas message me and we can work it out. These may well be the last new pair of the original heavier weight poly-wools under a 40 inch plus waist dimension available anywhere. Let me know and I can get pictures out if interested.
  6. I would love $350 for it.
  7. Before I sent anything in writing to the state, I would call and discuss the topic to see if the door is even open to the possibility. Just saying you could tick off the wrong people if they feel "surprised" by the uprising. Just a thought.
  8. I am looking at being in the ball park of selling it for new retail prices and shipping costs of each item.
  9. Team Wendy Retrofitted CP for sale: TW Pads: Used 20 times Platinum: A couple seasons of use PM with interest.
  10. Got a pair of these in great shape. Let me know if interested.
  11. I spent a little more for this custom version but I think it was worth it.
  12. I added Shoulder gap protection to my Black Douglas using the following materials: 1) Shoulder Gap Protectors off of a K1 Honigs CP - They are attached by velcro...so I undid the velcro and I had the black pieces I needed 2) One-Wrap Velcro 3/4 in: 3) 2 inch Thick Elastic: Attachment Process: 1) Wrapped the velcro around the existing canvas material that attaches shoulder piece to body piece 2) Ran the elastic through the existing K1 CP Gap Protection Slots 3) Ran it through the velcro canvas run around piece 4) Tied a knot If I could do it...it must be simple and required no damage or manipulations to any parts or pieces. If interested ask and I will try and get a pick up.
  13. I have a dyna in my "masks available" post. Let me know if interested.
  14. Bump and edited. Sorry about the pictures being all over. Can't get them to show up where I want them.
  15. All of them.
  16. Edited!
  17. I think the grey with black looks pretty sweet too.
  18. @duckhook89 - this has some things that I have available in it.
  19. By intact you mean shape. I would say it has been used but no dents. It was a catchers who started umpiring. When he got into umpiring he powder coated it black. That is as much as I know about it.
  20. Not that I have one. ;-) but what would someone be willing to pay for a flat black Nike Ti?
×
×
  • Create New...