Jump to content

JoHart10

Established Member
  • Posts

    410
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by JoHart10

  1. I asked him if he had two available...
  2. OK, nice! Well, ... what pads are you going to uses, and what masks do you have currently? To quote Ricky Vaughn, "Upside Down"
  3. Good day in the mail...Now this question arises!!
  4. Jeff, ...I believe you have to pick out the stitching Yep...Just a standard seam ripper.
  5. Do you have a pic? I'm hoping mine will come with extra neck pad because they are so loose on me. I was talking about the neck pad that is on the platinum originally.
  6. After getting my Platinum Retrofitted, I decided that the neck pad needed to go...It nearly doubled the profile of the rig after the retrofit slimmed it down everywhere else.
  7. I don't have one currently...but I will try and get one shortly.
  8. Spider Throat Guard (black) - like new. $40 shipped. Gone to Old Skool. Old School Wilson 6in Throat Guard (black) - new. 10 shipped. Gone To Kresto Nike Mask Pads (navy) - new. $30 shipped. Nike Harness - new. $35 shipped. Wilson Harness w/ "W" on back - new. $15 shipped Gone to Kresto Patent Leather Belt 1.75 in Wide - 42in - Like new - $15 shipped Gray Rawlings Mask Pads - New - $20 shipped. If you want pics of anything, I haven't listed LMK. Also feel free to shoot offers...some prices I am a little more set on, but some could be fluid. If I think of anything else, I'll add it, but this is the start. Price Adjustments!
  9. I do. Pm me a price you are wanting to pay and we will work something out.
  10. I have a pair of Wilson platinum 17 and a pair of Davishield 17 available. Lmk if you have interest.
  11. Just tried mine on...and compared it to my other masks and it(at least to the naked eye) seems at least as tall/deep if not taller than the other ones. Nike Ti, Wilson, Etc. I know we each have our own way of wearing our gear and I would never say to someone you are wearing it wrong unless they asked, but I feel/look covered on the top side of this Rawlings mask with the way I have it adjusted. But just like I say about all gear...no matter how good it is...if it doesn't work for you, it ain't worth anything. My example here would be the Wilson Gold...I have tried the L/XL and the M/L and neither fit me the way I wanted...so I no longer have them. The fact that it doesn't work for me doesn't mean the product is bad...just not good for me.
  12. I did find a remarkable Black Friday Sale on Thursday Night at the local Outlet Mall. I was with my wife and went into the Vanity Fair store(let the joke begin) where I bought 7 Majestic Coolbase Shirts in various sizes and 2 Majestic Coolbase Jackets for a grand total of $60...that included tax. Nice haul though, I thought.
  13. Got back my Team Wendy Retrofited Platinum CP this weekend. +'s: 1) Profile: pads are so much sleeker 2) Look: The Black pads on grey plate look is NICE!!! 3) Construction: The CP retrofit production seems a step above what I have seen on some of the mask pads. 4) Under Shoulder Pad Width: Provide extra gap protection due to the pad being a little wider under the shoulder to add gap coverage -'s: 1) Weight: Although thinner, the density of these pads are much greater making the CP a little heavier than with original pads 2) Under Shoulder Pad Width: Need to be broken in, so that I can raise my arms up and put my mask on without working through the pad. ?'s: 1) Heat: I can wait to see how this thing breathe's All in all...there will be a sale going on with my remaining CP's.
  14. How do the 16.5 Unequal's come to the 15.5 Wilson Platinums??? I have been looking at this, but my 15.5 Wilson's are the right size and the Unequal's miss me...16.5 or 14.5? What to do? Probably just stay with the Wilson's.
  15. Easy Transaction on a harness with @Acpar72. Always easy to work with him.
  16. Anyone have an actual picture of this new Ti mask design?
  17. I'll take it.
  18. Just sent my platinum CP in to get retrofitted by Team Wendy. Hoping I like it enough to sell off all my other CP's and thin down my storage requirements.
  19. @Thunderheads - For sure...I have that one also, but for some I have heard the elastic is still not long enough so this should work for either set up.
  20. Another Pic:
  21. Here are the Pictures: Equipment Needed to make the Harness alteration work: 1. Delta Flex Harness 2. 4 Attachment Strap Clips(2 off of the Delta Flex harness and 2 off your original harness 3. Bottom Elastic Strap off original harness 4. Athletic Tape(preferably black)
  22. Alteration to a Delta Flex: I think I have figured out a way to hook up a delta flex making the bottom straps longer without having to sewn on additional length. It is a little hard to describe, but it involves using the elastic strap from your existing harness and running it through a couple clips attached to the bottom short straps of the delta. Pics to come shortly.
  23. @acpar72 - Do you have pictures? I as I posted somewhere else...I am a tad skeptical of their shape and question if they will meet the quality design and production of the Honigs Leather pads. But as always...I could be interested in anything new.
  24. I would pay about $265 for it!
  25. Mask was just sold today. Sorry. I have Diamond IX3 Shins not a CP.
×
×
  • Create New...