-
Posts
410 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by JoHart10
-
@Thunderheads - Sold, Lock it up.
-
Nike Steel Mask Powder Coated Silver - For Sale
JoHart10 replied to JoHart10's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
Really? Ughhh...Here is red. Black pads are in a pic on the "Color to powder coat a nike steel" in the equipment forum if interested in those. -
Nike Steel Powder Coated Silver For Sale with the following options: 1) New Nike Harness 2) New Nike Pads - Navy 3) New Nike Pads - Red 4) Used Nike Pads - Black Make Offer on the combination you want.
-
Like new Champro Mag Mask with stock champro pads and blank all black harness. Could switch in all black or tan leather pads pads if interested in leather pads instead. $55 + shipping obo. Not able to upload right now but I could send a text if u want to pm me your number.
-
I point with two fingers on every strike...granted I had a severe broken and dislocated middle finger back in the day and that thing doesn't work right.
- 33 replies
-
- 1
-
-
It's all available...I also have other accessories that could be included like throat guards, sun shield, another harness, etc. Joel
-
Hey Guys, Second owner(like nearly everything I have) Rawlings TI Mask For Sale: $130 obo - I could include a like New MLB Harness and a like New Black or Tan Leather Honigs pads for a small additional amount if you are looking to get it all in one stop. LMK Here is the Mask:
-
Couple Pics To Upload: My Newly Powdered Coated Nike Steel: Will be going up for sale sometime in the near future due to...well see below: My Newly Received Nike TI:
-
@Thunderheads - this can be locked...I think most of this stuff has made it elsewhere.
-
A few things said on here have made me think about a old line my father used to say when he was umpiring more regularly. "The lower the level of play...the more protection you need!!"
-
Like I said, it is a little more pronounced on the picture...the toe caps sit near my trap area and cover the v between the shoulder cap and collarbone protection. I could take a picture with it on and you would see that the affect on appearance is nearly nothing, but that would require a selfie of some form which I have vowed to abstain from!
-
Here is my version: Velcro of the Foot piece on the diamond shin guard attaches well to the CP and the top gap is taken care of with a piece that sits well on my trap/shoulder area. It looks a little more pronounced on the picture due to the fact that the shoulders are falling forward further than what they will with a shirt on...but you get the point.
-
I have a extra used, but in good shape Wilson Platinum available, if you are interested. But it is at a little higher price point, but one of the best models out there.
-
@Razzer - Your idea drove me into motion about this...I didn't do the modification that you did, rather I used the velcro attachable foot protectors in an underneath form of gap protection. I will post a pic shortly. Little less dangerous method for me(no power tools). Sits just right on the traps when installed correctly.
-
I have had excellent transactions with @Kresto @Jocko and @acpar72. Buy or sell to them with confidence.
- 679 replies
-
- transaction
- reviews
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
The spyder is gone. Everything else is available.
-
I would love to try and turn the plastic from the bicep protectors into some sort of gap coverage between the collarbone and shoulder pads...just a thought. Somebody could probably make this happen.
-
Definitely a dented Steel Nike.
-
I have a cream, red, navy, 2 blacks all size large. LMK if we can work something out.
-
Rob Manfred says he's 'open' to banning extreme defensive shifts
JoHart10 replied to basejester's topic in Professional
1. Learn how to bunt 2. bat .900 3. change the rest of the shifts by being on base Or keep doing what you are doing and let pride and power rule. Bottom line the choice is the teams, managers or organization. Find a way to beat them is the other teams responsibility not the leagues. -
I pretty much have a pair of all available pants, but here in Iowa where it seems like GD pants are the norm for h.s. umpires, I have found a match to them. Cliff Keen sells a plate pant in charcoal that is really close to GD. I like them because they are not an adjustable waist and the cut seems right. http://www.cliffkeen.com/officials/baseball-softball/pants-shorts/m45-umpire-plate-pants They do have a combo offering in charcoal, but I cannot speak to their color, cut or anything else, because I do not own them.
