-
Posts
2,858 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by gnhbua93
-
I think Wilson put out that equipment as a direct competition to the Force3 chest protector and leg guards.
-
First Team Wendy's! Happy Fathers Day to me!
gnhbua93 replied to kstrunk's topic in Umpire Equipment
How many years The Officials Locker Room should last before it need to be replaced? -
Kiddo, I have no pictures and I don't work for Force3 as the LL umpire kylejt speculated. I work for me, myself and I.
-
I would say the Rawlings Lobster.
-
First Team Wendy's! Happy Fathers Day to me!
gnhbua93 replied to kstrunk's topic in Umpire Equipment
After that 100+ MPH pitch I suggest to lock this thread. Ouch!!!!!! -
The only good Cuban umpires that I'm aware of is Laz and Angel Hernandez.
-
Have you think of becoming a jockey?
-
@Varsity07 I'm interested on those if you still have it available. PM sent.
-
Another Force3 convert. Hallelujah.
-
I press my shirts every game, and yes I use alot of starch. Never had a problem. @semperfiguy you should make a video of your way of ironing your uniforms for everybody's benefit and post it, please.
-
That shipping was expensive?
- 679 replies
-
- transaction
- reviews
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Wilson WTA3009 Amara Suede Pads $20 shipped
gnhbua93 replied to mbkcoach's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
Yes they were new. -
Wilson WTA3009 Amara Suede Pads $20 shipped
gnhbua93 replied to mbkcoach's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
The latest of those pads that was sold on eBay went for $12.49. -
The Kentucky war had been declared. Here is their contact us information link http://www.fifthregionofficials.com/pages/contact-us.html
-
$50 take it or leave it. 50 patadas en el trasero.
-
@Ump4life for the right price I could give it a thought If you want send me a PM with a decent offer in it and I can make the throat guard disappear.
-
If they put a zipper on the shirt is going back to the late 90's and early 00's when +POS have shirts like that for MiLB.
-
Carapazza pads are TW with Wison logo sew.
-
Maybe Hickman is busy selling The Officials Locker Room and Lexus units
-
Let's everybody send the chest protectors. The brochure states (Cost will be covered by the MLB Umpire Department)
- 201 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- team wendy
- wilson gold
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Ump attire sold out of Deltaflex harness. Anywhere else?
gnhbua93 replied to mbkcoach's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
You crack us too with that photo of you and your twin brother -
Just got promoted to NY-Penn today.
-
This is call a thread super rescue
-
Nike Titanium
-
I got my 2 and those will be my primary for everything but College. Soon will have a ton of Dynalites for sale.
