Jump to content

gnhbua93

Established Member
  • Posts

    2,858
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by gnhbua93

  1. Not a problem. As a thanks send me a Pollo Tropical dinner to New England
  2. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Baseball-Catcher-Umpire-Mask-Pads-Harness-Black-/121417874938?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c4511bdfa
  3. A red mask or a royal blue mask is appropriate, check the +POS website.
  4. So you volunteer for 6 months or so because you borrow your son's royal blue helmet?
  5. Some guy who just can't help himself! That guy, who can't help himself, will need Nike pads and Nike harness to make it look really good.
  6. I sent a message to this seller. He said that the sun shield is actually a Nike, and extraordinarily rare. He also said that those Wilson pads are a "pro custom" version and are ALL LEATHER, ...not the retail version ........ That sounds like bs to me. Seems like the alleged Nike pads with a alleged +POS frame case. Send a message to the guy ....see what answers you get Me: What's your proof that Nike made that sun visor and the Wilson pads are not the retail version as you alleged? Seller: Sun Visor was made custom per my request. You will be able to tell the pads aren't the retail version when you handle them. They are all leather. Retail version is synthetic and has a red Wilson logo Me: Do you have a receipt or a COA of the visor? I have 2 pairs of the Wilson pads and both have the W on gold too and they are the retail version. I'm still waiting for his response and I sent the last one 08/20.
  7. I wonder who the new owner of the Nike is?
  8. I didn't sent my request... but I joined already.
  9. It's not PA it's Mid-Atlantic team.
  10. How convenient pieces of marketing LL are using. Mo'na and the LL Chicago team.
  11. This LLWS umpiring is an embarrassment for the LL 75 th. Anniversary. Honestly very hard to watch games with those stooges in umpire uniforms.
  12. Report which mask? This one? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Steel-Catcher-Umpire-Mask-Frame-/331292197324?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d228dc1cc That mask (frame) you're indicating, @gnhbua93, is a real Nike mask. It's the Retail Steel version, in this case without pads or harness. As you can easily see, it's quite different from the Nike Titanium or the Nike NRS (Non-Retail Steel), with differently shaped ear guards (devoid of support struts), throat guard, and a bent primary chin crossbar. The Titanium and NRS are _exactly_ the same in layout, and as we've discussed in other threads, are exceptionally similar to the +POS ZRO-G. Of course, the differences are noticeable to someone who knows what they're looking for. This thread is covering a shamster who has taken a +POS ZRO-G, some Nike pads, and (attempted to sell) sold it on eBay misrepresenting it as a Nike Titanium. That is my mask! Well I'll be darned... It _is_ being sold out of Jacksonville, and "Chief" is the first part of the seller's ID... Huh. Imagine that. Rolo, I'm one of the guys watching it, and while I've been considering getting it, I don't know if I can pull the trigger on that price point at this time right now. It would be a mask that I would outfit with new(er) pads and a harness, and would have as a spare so as to sell to another fellow umpire who needs one (and is more than likely using a piece of junk right now). My goal is to get a Nike NRS or Titanium for myself. I put that link to have some fun. Your goal is the same goal as many.
  13. Report which mask? This one? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Steel-Catcher-Umpire-Mask-Frame-/331292197324?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d228dc1cc
  14. You haven't explained to Thunder the Spic and Span.
  15. I wonder why Rolo is not a Laz fan. What is behind that, only his stylist knows.
  16. I sent a message to this seller. He said that the sun shield is actually a Nike, and extraordinarily rare. He also said that those Wilson pads are a "pro custom" version and are ALL LEATHER, ...not the retail version ........ That sounds like bs to me. Seems like the alleged Nike pads with a alleged +POS frame case.
  17. Are you trying to be like the stooges with umpire uniforms in the LLWS?
  18. It's ironic how the seller eBay name is rock bottom sports
  19. I think some of the LLWS umpires will have to stay in Williamsport, PA to attend this. http://www.littleleague.org/Assets/forms_pubs/umpires/UmpireClinicBrochure.pdf
  20. Let's put together the Umpire-Empire LLWS umpiring crews like we did last year!
  21. That's great customer service.
  22. We are seeing stooges with umpire uniforms.
  23. @Mahoney he is from Chestnut Hill, MA
  24. @Mahoney the guy is from your neck of the woods. You might or might not know him.
  25. Little League should not be umpire by "Volunteer" umpires or anybody in any capacity no more. I just saw a camera shot of the World Series souvenir store and it was packed of merchandise. Little League will be the next NCAA.
×
×
  • Create New...