Jump to content

gnhbua93

Established Member
  • Posts

    2,858
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by gnhbua93

  1. If you haven't sold it, I would made a PM $300 offer, but you sold it. Good for you!
  2. That one didn't last that long on the sales floor.
  3. @dl1340 try these http://www.nautilusfootwear.com/mens/clearance/nautilus-men-s-1522-black.html
  4. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Pro-Non-Retail-Catchers-Umpire-Mask-Black-/171483775552?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ed3ac240 Our friend with the fake mask is selling this one.
  5. You read my post above? I'm glad that you discounted $5 off the price. My bad.
  6. @Fittske24 thank you.
  7. @JaxRolo you are selling the Nike mask for $380 because you didn't make FCU?
  8. You should put what you have too, because maybe a trade would be possible. Just saying.
  9. @JaxRolo you are selling the Nike mask for $380 because you didn't make FCU?
  10. They are trying to replicate what ALPB does without giving proper credit.
  11. If you were the #1, how worst than you were the other 19?
  12. Selected only because showing to the try-out with a Nike. Felicitaciones.
  13. I wonder why this is posted in this section? While you are there get your Force3 gear.
  14. @bam I might be willing to trade a Vintage Gold M/L for your "very expensive" Douglas.
  15. That's not good.
  16. You were outbid.
  17. What width?
  18. Photos. How many times I have to repeat myself?
  19. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Catchers-Mask-Frame-MLB-College-Non-Retail-/171467187277?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ec3da44d
  20. Don't think they ever stopped doing the shins. Had mine done a few months ago. @WES2006AG where are the photos?
  21. Help him buying it again and use it as your Force3 backup.
  22. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Douglas-Umpire-Chest-Protector/221550546797?_trksid=p272.c100224.m3204&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D24122%26meid%3D95258ee51d124c48a237f537447705a5%26pid%3D100224%26prg%3D10221%26rk%3D5%26rkt%3D8%26sd%3D111457564694
  23. gnhbua93

    X-Temp

    Proof that you're a sales rep
  24. Did you score a goal? Not as good as yours, BTW how your wife's biopsy came? Hope good news.
  25. @JaxRolo puneta, darn JV soccer game.
×
×
  • Create New...