-
Posts
2,858 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by gnhbua93
-
All-Star and Wilson Gear for Sale, CPS and Shins
gnhbua93 replied to slo8140's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
I love the fact that the West Vest by Wilson is first generation. -
@acpar72 PM sent
-
@twood71 show proof of that!
-
I think he will get nothing for it unless he trade it.
-
??????????????? where did this happen? Reply two. So ... "uhmmmm" slapped your idea down?? No, "pretty sure this is illegal." Also the ummmmm didn't really help. I'm aware of the danger that comes with this project. It was just an idea. it's no more dangerous than doing a game!? Exactly, so I don't get why people are so twitchy about it. Matt does not = "people" .....that's just one opinion Opinions are like a***s, everybody have one.
-
Question answered, lock the thread.
-
Mizuno 122 with SSK Spyder Throat guard and wilson grey pads.
gnhbua93 replied to erickjovan's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
@tbuck18 PM sent. -
See all the black Nike mock necks on MLB umpires lately?
gnhbua93 replied to acpar72's topic in Umpire Equipment
No, I haven't. -
Searching for it for my Mizuno Pro 2QA-129 but out of stock everywhere.
-
I need to get rid of part of my equipment.
-
So, why bother posting it.
-
That makes 2 searching for the same throat guard.
-
Mizuno 122 with SSK Spyder Throat guard and wilson grey pads.
gnhbua93 replied to erickjovan's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
@tbuck18 if the mask is already sold hoe much are you willing to pay for another one with the same set up? -
Which brand of tights is the best?
-
Nice Nike pads and harness!
-
Do you have stocks in your portfolio in Champro?
-
Why not $40 for them with free shipping?
-
Why bump it? The $1 offer is not good enough for you?
-
Japanese Belt Question.. Not for Sale
gnhbua93 replied to AnUmpiresUmpire's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
Photo. . The Japanese version looks like thicker than the one that is sold here in the USA. This should be moved to the equipment forum. -
Whoop, there it is. After using a hard shell CP once, I didn't understand how I ever thought that piece of equipment could protect me properly. Get a good quality CP and be safe from the terror of having your wind knocked out of you from a silly foul ball. They're unprofessional and unsafe. Way before both of you were ordered from the Sears catalog they were used and they were not considered unprofessional. They were used on the higher level of baseball that you, or even me, might not ever reach.
-
Japanese Belt Question.. Not for Sale
gnhbua93 replied to AnUmpiresUmpire's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
N S -
Japanese Belt Question.. Not for Sale
gnhbua93 replied to AnUmpiresUmpire's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
Link -
Send me a PM with a serious offer
-
How do you know is his FB? I am computer geek! You are a computer geek and many things more!
