-
Posts
2,858 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by gnhbua93
-
Somebody got his chestnut eaten by somebody of Chestnut Hill, MA
-
Good catch kid.
-
I thought also that somebody here was selling a set of Nike green pads. I could be wrong.
-
@baseballislife2810 if you are the seller of this mask you have a lot of explanations to give.
-
What you wrote on your nasty message on eBay? That you will send him to Cuba so Fidel can take care of him?
-
@mbkcoach you're right, little grasshopper.
-
Let me look at one of my 3.
-
What made you say that?
-
Somebody knew that he was getting an excellent bag for an excellent price.
-
Clearing out Majestic jacket stock. $59 and second half off
gnhbua93 replied to Rennolds's topic in Umpire Equipment
Who is they? -
Get the Force3 shin guards better.
-
Wilson Platinum CP, and SHOCK FX 2.0 STILL AVAILABLE
gnhbua93 replied to BaltimoreUmpire's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
I don't trust plastic pistons! -
Maybe Honig's-Canada does because here in the States they don't
- 25 replies
-
- Undershirts
- umpire
-
(and 4 more)
Tagged with:
-
I will venture to say that is a Wilson mask from the 90's
-
Erick is selling his for $259.99
-
How come that nobody have seen the value of this bag. I have one for my umpiring uniforms, equipment and miscellaneous stuff and works really well. And the price that @Varsity07 is asking is a steal for a $500 bag. So people wake up.
-
Too bad that they don't have wide sizes.
-
Alfonso Marquez uses a 121 not a 122.
-
Remember guys, he is looking for a cheap Titanium frame not a steel silver or gray color frame.
-
@Magic if you love your bucket, is my understanding, I could be wrong, Force3 will launch a bucket, one steel and one titanium version.
- 30 replies
-
@slo8140 I have a vintage Gold M/L that you can PM me about.
-
The Force3 steel mask is $149.99. With the code "TICH13" you get $13 off the price making it 136.99 until the end of August. The one that could be double the price of a regular steel mask will be the Titanium version of the Force3 mask but it will not be double the price of another titanium mask . Hope this clear the air a little bit.
-
89 in Cuban pesos? Which one of the two you saw it? Where you saw it? And proof of that you saw it. Other written word before that is pure speculation on your part.
-
Wrong, the price of the steel version is $149.99 and they have a code for an additional $13 off with the code TICH13 until the end of the month of August. That makes it $136.99 for the mask. In this case, if I need a mask, I rather pay a little bit more to a small business than to less to a big corporation.
