-
Posts
2,858 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
59
Everything posted by gnhbua93
-
How do you know is his FB?
-
I didn't knew that Diamond made titanium masks. That's a first one for me
-
A very intelligent bidder, with no eBay purchases, bid on the +POS/Nike pads and harness mask.
-
He fixed it now he post that is a +POS frame. Also Rolando he has a Nike frame by itself with a starting bid of $200, if I'm not mistaken $175 less than what you paid for you.
-
In a message to me he now claims it is a +POS mask with rare nike pads and harness....funny...no where in the item description is +POS. @slo8140 when he sent you the message?
-
@slo8140 remember that he have an exclusive Nike sun visor. I'm still waiting for his response! What a joke.
-
@JaxRolo the +POS with Nike green pads is back again on eBay with new photos, the same low life seller. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Catchers-Plus-Mask-Green-Pads-Light-MLB-Umpires-RARE-/171437057789?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27ea71e6fd
-
I will check how many extras I have and might be able to negotiate with you.
-
How much are you willing to pay for Nike black pads?
-
You want Navy pads?
-
You go to strap on your leg guards or CP and something snaps/breaks? What are you going to do? Replace the strap, or throw your back-up on? Just one quick example. That was posed to me when I asked why people needed backup masks. "What if your mask breaks during the game?" was what I was asked. My response was I'm not finishing the game. I figure if my mask breaks on me during the game, I'm going to the hospital. I suppose something crazy could happen and if it did, I'd send one of my partners to the locker room to get one of their masks. Obviously we all work at different levels so while carrying backup stuff works at the local or high school levels, at the level I work we have dressing rooms and security. I can't just throw open the trunk lid and pull out something different. I'm just imagining working at TD Ameritrade and having to run out to my car to get something. Between the fact you park in left field and the dressing room is almost behind home plate and having to deal with security, it would take almost 20 minutes to get out there and get a backup. That wouldn't go over well with the pitchers who are already warm and ready to go...or with the TV network (if the game is televised). So I would borrow someone else's stuff or have them work the plate. I might call in a trainer and see if they can put some athletic tape on it to get me through the game. That's about it. I try to keep my stuff in good working order. Obviously things can break and surprises happen, but I cannot carry around backup gear. Hail to the big shot!
-
How are you going to call strikes wearing improper socks!!! I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. When I don't wear umpire socks my strike zone suffers! Ok in that case I'll look into umpire socks. He's messing with you, guy! Don't waste thirty bucks on some socks!!! I was going to buy other umpire socks, those are highway robbery. Which umpire sock you're are you buying?
-
Get the Force3 CP.
-
Today I received the Force3 OTC socks, will use it for my next game.
-
that seller has been smoking some wackus weedus!! I thought the seller lives in Colorado. Somebody smoked something stronger that what the seller smoked. BIN for $215
-
that seller has been smoking some wackus weedus!! I thought the seller lives in Colorado.
-
@umpstu pics of you wearing the Force3 mask, please
-
Oh Oh! @JaxRolo the catcher's mitt went flying. How many times I have to explain that?
-
Looks like a Bic or a WriteMate. I think is a Bic, very similar to the Evans plate pen.
-
What do you think? Advance one base is the requirement of the rule. I hate when coaches come in here and want us to write what they want to read.
-
Rawlings LWMX steel mask with harness and pads - FREE + shipping
gnhbua93 replied to MikeSafari's topic in Buy, Sell or Trade
That's a good mask to make your neck muscles stronger. -
Pic, just for the heck of it.
-
This thread should be locked!
-
Another Umpire-Empire thread hijacked!
-
Those sunglasses are part of a new brand call Dollar Tree.
