Jump to content
Umpire-Empire locks topics which have not been active in the last year. The thread you are viewing hasn't been active in 2395 days so you will not be able to post. We do recommend you starting a new topic to find out what's new in the world of umpiring.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Nope.

There is more than just college baseball being cancelled.
I wonder how/if the eligibility of the student athletes will be considered.   Seems pretty crappy if the NCAA just says: Sorry.

Posted
52 minutes ago, Aging_Arbiter said:

I'm hoping they would open another year of eligibility for those who wish to use it.

I Read that they're doing so.

Posted
11 minutes ago, wingman3110 said:

Sooo any word of a refund yet for our registration? I certainly could use that $170 now....

belly laugh laughing GIF by Captain Obvious

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted
On 3/12/2020 at 9:00 PM, zoops said:

Too soon to ask for the $170 NCAA registration fee to be refunded to us?

Technically we can only ask them for $150. Got to get the other $20 from association. LOL

Thankfully I made more than $170 before losing the rest.

×
×
  • Create New...